This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#214396 by mike nathan
Fri May 10, 2013 11:42 pm
Money grabbing bastards. I have been accepting posts from bandmix for years and finally, when I decide to contact someone, I discover I must subscribe at some huge expense. MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS!

#214398 by Jahva
Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 pm
In the immortal words of one of your countrymen

"Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
Where have you been?
It's alright we know where you've been."
Welcome Mike!
So what did you dream... :P

#214399 by KLUGMO
Fri May 10, 2013 11:57 pm
Huge?

Another one that wants something for nothing.[/b]

#214401 by J-HALEY
Sat May 11, 2013 12:23 am
$10.00 a huge expense? Do you work for nothing in your career? You have to pay your bills so I am pretty sure you don't. This site cost money to keep going and besides the pitance this site charges keeps the riff raff out. :lol:
#214402 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 11, 2013 12:29 am
mike nathan wrote:Money grabbing bastards. I have been accepting posts from bandmix for years and finally, when I decide to contact someone, I discover I must subscribe at some huge expense. MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS!

35 bucks? Huge expense? Bastards?

Any time they ask I'll send them 35 bucks for maintaining the most wide open website in the world.

#214404 by GuitarMikeB
Sat May 11, 2013 12:50 am
Joined in 2009, and just realizing this? No music or videos posted in profile, no contact info ...

#214408 by VinnyViolin
Sat May 11, 2013 1:47 am
Even those with premium accounts who are able to contact others, often report that most do not respond anyway. :shock: .. most likely they do not bother check their messages after a long while of nothing happening.

On your profile it says you are influenced by Cobham and Hakim .. and Joe Jackson. Maybe you also dig Nate Smith?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ia5lYwf0HzU ... recently he's been playing on Joe Jackson's latest tour.

#214413 by Starfish Scott
Sat May 11, 2013 12:46 pm
Give him some credit, at least he actually found the forum. lol

#214426 by Joewillplay
Sat May 11, 2013 3:55 pm
J-HALEY wrote:$10.00 a huge expense? Do you work for nothing in your career? You have to pay your bills so I am pretty sure you don't. This site cost money to keep going and besides the pitance this site charges keeps the riff raff out. :lol:
Bing go.It will pay off ten fold I've reached out to some pretty fine musicians because of the access and have had a chance to hook up with a couple.Suck it up you cheap bastard.

#214470 by Starfish Scott
Sun May 12, 2013 2:59 pm
Hey I'm cheap too, but trying to avoid being a bastard.. lol

(I need a power amp, what the heck.)

Didn't Keith say it the best about money can't buy you love, but it sure does help paying the bills ? (I'm paraphrasing.)

(and no, it doesn't keep the riffraff out.. lol)

#214475 by Joewillplay
Sun May 12, 2013 5:12 pm
Starfish Scott wrote:Hey I'm cheap too, but trying to avoid being a bastard.. lol

(I need a power amp, what the heck.)

Didn't Keith say it the best about money can't buy you love, but it sure does help paying the bills ? (I'm paraphrasing.)

(and no, it doesn't keep the riffraff out.. lol)
I think your right on that Scott i might have overstepped on the cheap bastard thing.

#214484 by Starfish Scott
Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 pm
It's not a thang...don't even bother yourself about it.. lol

#214493 by fisherman bob
Mon May 13, 2013 4:04 am
I thought this post was going to be about the federal government....
#214539 by Slacker G
Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm
mike nathan wrote:Money grabbing bastards. I have been accepting posts from bandmix for years and finally, when I decide to contact someone, I discover I must subscribe at some huge expense. MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS!

I understand your position even if some others do not. It is my opinion that BandMix should offer free hosting for musicians at no charge and all funding should be at their expense....

Hey, wait a minute the already do offer that.

Never mind. :shock: