This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#209597 by madsketcher
Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:20 pm
Greetings,

Aside from being a musician, I am a professional illustrator who creates artwork for other musicians.

I am currently offering a special on pre-made album artwork. $150 per cover. All artwork is high-resolution and ready for print. All sales are exclusive.

You can see a few featured covers at the link below:

http://s152.beta.photobucket.com/user/m ... D%20Covers

My full portfolio can be seen at the deviantart link below:

http://madsketcher.deviantart.com/gallery/ - many of the works in my portfolio can easily be made into covers, so if you find something you like there, I will let you know if it is available.

Feel free to contact me through [email protected] if you would like a pre-made cover, or original artwork.

#209661 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:12 pm
Interesting style, but I think you are asking a bit much for CD covers, as an 'unknown' artist.
I paid $40 for the artwork for my CD cover, but I've known her since she was a baby and she was a struggling student at the time. :)

#209842 by madsketcher
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:42 pm
Well, thankfully you don't price my work for me! This is my full-time job, and plenty of people think my prices are reasonable. If it is too much for someone, that isn't my concern.

#209920 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:51 pm
Well, good luck. If this is your 'full time job' I suggest you get a website of your own, rather than using deviantart.com.

#211031 by madsketcher
Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:40 pm
With all due respect, I posted this to advertise my services, not for condescending professional advice based on your own preconceived notions of what works and doesn't work in the field of freelance graphic art. Thanks.