This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#201522 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am
Kings love this one. Good luck!

#201527 by fisherman bob
Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:19 am
We need to see the exact nature of the decree. If it makes it much tougher for people who shouldn't have access to guns to gain that access I'm all for it, especially if it allows law abiding citizens to keep their guns. I have a feeling the decree will be a good one that the vast majority of Americans will be able to support.

#201530 by Mike Nobody
Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 am
fisherman bob wrote:We need to see the exact nature of the decree. If it makes it much tougher for people who shouldn't have access to guns to gain that access I'm all for it, especially if it allows law abiding citizens to keep their guns. I have a feeling the decree will be a good one that the vast majority of Americans will be able to support.

Oh, wait a damn minute!
What was all that bullsh!t you said about ruling by decree?
You either follow the constitution, DEBATE then VOTE on it like it says, or STFU.

#201532 by Slacker G
Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:44 am
Total government gun control is always good.

No one should have them except the bad guys.

Gun control should be defined by the party.

All guns should be in the hands of the party.

How else can tyranny be completely fulfilled?

#201543 by PaperDog
Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:32 am
The Government can throw all the laws ut wants to at me... In the end, If they goose step and break down my door, at least one civil servant will die before i do....

#201573 by jimmydanger
Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:55 pm
God it must suck to live your lives with such hate, fear, paranoia and distrust. Meanwhile the rest of us are having fun, fulfilling lives. I would feel sorry for you but you did it to yourselves so I have little pity.

#201576 by Mike Nobody
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:00 pm
jimmydanger wrote:God it must suck to live your lives with such hate, fear, paranoia and distrust. Meanwhile the rest of us are having fun, fulfilling lives. I would feel sorry for you but you did it to yourselves so I have little pity.

Funny how these Christians, who are supposed to have such deep fulfilling spiritual lives, are the ones living in constant hate, fear, paranoia and distrust.
I've said it before, I felt a lot better after I quit Christianity.

#201577 by J-HALEY
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:01 pm
jimmydanger wrote:God it must suck to live your lives with such hate, fear, paranoia and distrust. Meanwhile the rest of us are having fun, fulfilling lives. I would feel sorry for you but you did it to yourselves so I have little pity.

Gosh it must be nice living a life in ignorant bliss! Going through your life as though everything is hunky dorey and in denial. It brings to mind the question if you were dying would you want to know or just live your remaining days blissfully? I guess if you don't care about your childrens future its okay! :roll:

#201585 by Mike Nobody
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:09 pm
J-HALEY wrote:

Gosh it must be nice living a life in ignorant bliss! Going through your life as though everything is hunky dorey and in denial. It brings to mind the question if you were dying would you want to know or just live your remaining days blissfully? I guess if you don't care about your childrens future its okay! :roll:

I thought you could pray to the magic Jesus genie and he'll fix it all up for you.
Isn't that what faith is for?
Knowing you're in good hands, and that everything is gonna be okay, as long as you believe in him?

#201587 by jimmydanger
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:12 pm
Supposedly they're all going to a better place so I say, hurry up and go!

#201590 by J-HALEY
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm
That was sacasm folks! :wink:

#201591 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:15 pm
recognizing that there was more gun leglislation passed under bush's administration than obamas isn't ignorant bliss. it's recognizing reality.

recognizing that tighter standards to AQUIRE firearms or a slightly longer waiting list to aquire a weapon is NOT the same this as surrendering weapons you already own is not ignorant bliss. it's more reality.

recognizing that no one needs assaults weapon, tanks, rocket launchers or surface to air missiles because the constitution guarantees the right to bear arms isn't ignorance bliss....it's good sound judgement.

you chumps that keep harping about the gubment coming to take away your guns must have stock in Remington and/or own a gun store.....driving the paranoid hysteria to make everyone run out and buy more guns before evil obama comes to your door w his UN henchmen to snatch your beloved guns.

sheeeesh louise! :roll:
Last edited by Planetguy on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#201592 by jimmydanger
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:16 pm
Sacasm? More like suckasm.

#201596 by J-HALEY
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:25 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Sacasm? More like suckasm.

How witty of you Jimmy! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#201597 by Planetguy
Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:27 pm
J-HALEY wrote:I guess if you don't care about your childrens future its okay! :roll:

jeff, it's precisely BECAUSE people care about their children's future that they want stricter gun regulation.

how can anyone who cares about their children be AGAINST a ban on assault weapons or stricter guidelines/longer wait lists/better background checks that keep guns out of the hands of nutjobs?

perspective my friend. perspective. :wink: