This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#201278 by redrumthagrimsinister
Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:40 pm
I am currently trying to orchestrate and piece together a heavy underground rap band for live performances. Now to make my self clear this isn’t no Young Jeezy Lil Wayne crap.. This is hardcore at its finest. And if you now find yourself wanting to exceed your curiosity you are more than welcome to go and check it out yourself on such sites as myspace under Redrum Tha Grim Sinister http://www.myspace.com/sinisterredrum .. youtube under fukurface tv. Which is also another project in which I’m currently involved in. and also on facebook - https://www.facebook.com/fukurface.tv?fref=ts

Now then…. I started this music thing about five years ago.. just for shits and giggles. To my surprise it has taken on a life of its own and people are really digging it. I have done numerous little local shows here and there with just me and my very talented kick ass drummer Justin, which is all fine and dandy but this year we are looking to expand our horizons and take it to the next level. We are on a mission for bigger and better things.. for bigger and better places. But in order to do so we feel the need to expand the band.

We are in need of a back up vocalist, a DJ, and a bass guitar player. To many I am Redrum.. but as a band we are 8up and if you checked out my music and you like what you hear and you think you have what it takes to be a part of 8up you may contact me through text only at 815 674 2326. We will meet / practice and see where it goes from there. Thank you, Redrum Tha Grim Sinister.

#201286 by Kramerguy
Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:59 pm
"seeking band mate" more aptly describes your 'opening' rather than "help wanted" which implies that wages will be paid.

#201397 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:17 pm
Myspace? I haven't even looked at my old one in a couple of years.

Just so you are aware, these forums are really not a great place to find others, and most likley your posts that include phone numbers will be edited/deleted. You'll do a lot better by completing your BM profile - putting music on it, details like you have in this post, etc.