This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of Canada.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#188289 by Nicholas1993
Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:35 pm
Hey guys! I am a bassist with no more than moderate skills, and I have been looking for a serious band for a while now. I had what you could call a band but we came together to jam a whopping 3times in a year so that dissolved. I am into a lot of music as I think every genre has something for me. I like writing lyrics and riffs, experimenting with my favorite genres such as Black Metal, Post Punk and Trip-Hop. Experimentation in the sense that I want to make a solid emotional trip with any tools at my disposal. If you want to jam, form a band, blend some ideas and make some crazy music, let me know. Don't worry about your preferred taste, I am very open.

#188551 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:00 pm
Well, can't say you are immodest! Usual advice: get some music posted on your profile. You mention a 'temporary' bass and amp, not sure what that means - rented? Better to say you've got low end gear, but plan on updating soon.

#188586 by Nicholas1993
Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Thanks man, did as you suggested with the profile, I have some things partially recorded at a friend's house that I can hopefully put up soon.

#189381 by JudasRising
Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:45 pm
Hey, I am a vocalist and rythm guitar player, have another lead guitar player and were looking for a bassist. We want to write original stuff, message me at [email protected]
#199764 by DeadManDiary
Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:50 am
We're a rock pop band influenced by GnR, metalica, Niravana and STP,
looking for a singer. we play originals and covers, msg me for more info alain croze fournier on FB