This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#7421 by mistermikev
Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:56 pm
what the h is wrong with this one? (don't take me too seriously)

#7430 by Vocals & Bass
Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:47 pm
Hey guys, I just rebuilt my 1967 Chevy! 327 cu in. Over 500 hp. [jokeing, I dont have a 327. A Mopar 440] This is a 'Classic Cars' forum isnt it? :shock:

#7438 by mistermikev
Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:14 am
wow that is perhaps the funniest thing I have ever heard. seriously laughing out loud.

#7452 by The KIDD
Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:07 am
Hey VB,

I got 206K outta my 99 E 150..Puttin in a reman jasper 4.2L...Could I have put a 3.8L in it???....No one would answer me over at the ford forum... :lol: ..But, seriously, I think she means chat in real time right???
Some of the BG boards Ive been on had AOL IM or AIM ...No one was ever one there...I could could only type 3 words a min back then so I couldnt keep up...I think I may have a shot at it now....Im up to 10 :shock:

THE KIDD

#7462 by mistermikev
Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:47 am
ok, my bad... instant messenger, ok.
I agree, I type 65wpm and can't keep up reading!
(no remedial reading jokes please!)

#8025 by thedanband
Thu May 03, 2007 5:01 pm
65 WPM ?? I find it hard to type more than about 2 WPM with guitar on lap and beer in hand. I would end up being one of those guys in the chat room that "just likes to watch".

http://www.livelocals.net

#8034 by ClintMurphy
Thu May 03, 2007 6:05 pm
The KIDD wrote:...I think she means chat in real time right???...

It was funnier when I thought she was asking the other thing.

But, I hate chat sites, they are filled with,

"21F with picks at www.somebogusspamsite.com any guys want to chat?"

"Hey baby where you from?"

"I'm horny"

"Hey hot females IM me"

"Any guys want to view my webcam?"

"ugghh!"

Am I the only person that wants to blow up the internet after visiting a chat program?

But to answer the question Yahoo Chat has a chat with a music section broken down by genre. If you have messenger you can easily get there from the messenger window.

#8040 by Irminsul
Thu May 03, 2007 6:31 pm
You have to peruse chat sites with the average age over 18.
#8044 by prongsong
Thu May 03, 2007 6:46 pm
Hey,
I'm a newbe so lets chat! I am very tired of trying to find a music chat room that the first question anyone asks you is "How old are you"? This is a good indication that you won't find any good music talk. OK so I'm 56 and old school but that doesn't make me a bad person :mrgreen:
I just uploaded a couple of tunes here but more can be found at http://indierockcafe.net
Hello! Any one out there (where is the refresh button?
har de har har
Terry Prong

#8047 by mistermikev
Thu May 03, 2007 7:15 pm
ClintMurphy wrote:
The KIDD wrote:...I think she means chat in real time right???...

It was funnier when I thought she was asking the other thing.

But, I hate chat sites, they are filled with,

"21F with picks at www.somebogusspamsite.com any guys want to chat?"

"Hey baby where you from?"

"I'm horny"

"Hey hot females IM me"

"Any guys want to view my webcam?"

"ugghh!"

Am I the only person that wants to blow up the internet after visiting a chat program?

But to answer the question Yahoo Chat has a chat with a music section broken down by genre. If you have messenger you can easily get there from the messenger window.

wow clint... you rock... and couldn't be more right on with that one...

65 WPM ?? I find it hard to type more than about 2 WPM with guitar on lap and beer in hand. -no shitzen... I hear that!

seriously tho, I hate chat. You don't have time to think about what yer saying or what someone else said. It simplifies the hell outta a conversation... if it ain't worth the time it takes then it aint worth the time at all IMO.
OF course, chat works well for just keeping in touch... don't get me wrong.
#8049 by prongsong
Thu May 03, 2007 7:33 pm
So what am I chopped liver? A simple "Hey newby old guy" would ave done.
Just kidding I guess I need to take out my boredom some other place?
I will wait here untill I grow mold till someone says HI
Just a kiddin,
Terry Prong :roll:

#8050 by mistermikev
Thu May 03, 2007 7:49 pm
how rude of me/them. how ya doin'? nice hot rod buddy. I'll listen to some of yer stuff 2nite at home... and leave feedback for ya right here... please return the fav when you can. nice to meet you.
hmm, prong... prove you, I'll prove you wrong, you can bet on this, I'll prove you wrong -I assume it's yer last name and not a ref to a band named prong?
#8051 by prongsong
Thu May 03, 2007 7:59 pm
Thanks for the shout! Yes I am indeed born with the last name Prong.
I thought it was a real boost when the band Prong came out. My hits on my artist pages increased. However I was rocking on stage as Terry Prong while most of them were still learning how to play their axe. I get a lot of "How Dare you use that name" I say get over it!
I have givin your tunes a listen on your myspace site. I liked the sound.
I have more tunes on http://songplanet.com/prongsong
You may want to post some tunes there.
P.S. You can find me there on Saturday nights from 7 till 11 with Mike K the DJ. There is one of the best chat rooms around not to mention the music.
Thanks again for the shout and please excuse my southern accent :mrgreen:
Rock on my brothers and sisters,
T.Prong (not the band)

#8057 by mistermikev
Thu May 03, 2007 9:23 pm
hmm, sounds like fun over there... will they allow us to hold bitchslapping contests about wether or not it's important to dress up as a musician? They surely do here. We have some good times. Ppul get so offended when you dissagree with them... it's quite amusing. I'm sure you'll see what I mean sooner or later. anywho... I'll listen to you in about an hour when I get to my home pc. cheers!