This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#176195 by Tennessee Jedi
Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:37 pm
I dont usually agree with Texas Logic but in this case the dad did what he had to .... no charges filed is fine with me.
I am guessing you disagree ?

:?:

#176200 by jimmydanger
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:07 pm
While it's understandable why he did what he did, it's not OK to take the law into your own hands. In most states (other than Texas) this would be considered 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

#176203 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 pm
jimmydanger wrote:While it's understandable why he did what he did, it's not OK to take the law into your own hands. In most states (other than Texas) this would be considered 2nd degree murder or manslaughter.

It is OK and always will be OK to take the law into your own hands.
This country was founded on that.
The "LAW" couldn't even locate his ranch on the map, when he was calling for help to save "THE PERP"
This has nothing to do with "SEXUAL" assault. A family member was being attacked, in a heinous and possibly deadly manner. (his little daughter)
In your liberal thinking it would be OK to wait for the LAW, while someone was killing your wife.
The fact that he did it without any weapons is pretty amazing, people just don't die that easy. The fact that he called for help for this low life is even more amazing.

It ain't just Texas,,,, People all over are tired of being abused by "THE LAW"
Reminds me of that movie Escape from L.A. No smoking,No drinking,No red meat, No women,(unless you are married) WELCOME TO THE U.S.A.!!

#176204 by DainNobody
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:29 pm
without law there is chaos, is that want you want? chaos

#176207 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:40 pm
Dane Ellis Allen wrote:without law there is chaos, is that want you want? chaos

Dane you better read a bit deeper than that.
All laws must be based on common sense, spirituality, protection of the many as well as the individual.

Who the Hell said Law is not essential. Unfortunately we need more law because way to many people have lost all their common sense, spirituality, and tolerance and love for their fellow man.

That's what is so sad.

Read deeper please?

#176209 by PaperDog
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:10 pm
I'm thinking he took a huge chance, tuning his back away like that, to make that phone call... He first should have pumped a few rounds into the perp, just to make sure that the guy was really gonna die ...And If it was me, I'd have requested that they send in a coroner immediately to confirm my suspicions...

#176210 by gtZip
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 pm
Tennessee Jedi wrote:I dont usually agree with Texas Logic but in this case the dad did what he had to .... no charges filed is fine with me.
I am guessing you disagree ?

:?:

Oh no, I agree.
I was suprised by the law - but I'm just fine with it.

#176214 by jimmydanger
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:26 pm
Although I can't see what Glenny wrote I'm sure it was some ridiculous nonsense that I won't lower myself to acknowledge. Just because Texas says it's OK does NOT make it OK. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the victim's family sues for wrongful death, and if it makes it to the Supreme Court guess who will be visiting Federal prison.

#176218 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:45 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Although I can't see what Glenny wrote I'm sure it was some ridiculous nonsense that I won't lower myself to acknowledge. Just because Texas says it's OK does NOT make it OK. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the victim's family sues for wrongful death, and if it makes it to the Supreme Court guess who will be visiting Federal prison.

I love people who don't have any balls. So much that they self censor themselves.
Jimmy you also missed the nice things I've said about you .
I CAN NOT OVERCOME YOUR STUPIDITY. May President Obama have mercy on your soul,,,, JUST NOT WITH MY TAX DOLLARS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#176219 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 pm
By the way, Jimmy,,, Thanks for the name. It's catching on. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#176228 by gtZip
Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:56 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Although I can't see what Glenny wrote I'm sure it was some ridiculous nonsense that I won't lower myself to acknowledge. Just because Texas says it's OK does NOT make it OK. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if the victim's family sues for wrongful death, and if it makes it to the Supreme Court guess who will be visiting Federal prison.

It won't make it anywhere near any Supreme Court.
From what was presented, the father just reacted to the situation, and sh*t happens.
You can't call the police and wait for them to get there to help in situations like that, you have to do something.

Want to avoid a 'wrongful' death? Don't drag people off to rape them.

Use of lethal force to stop a sexual assault IF necessary? I'm fine with that.

#176236 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am
Zip I totally agree with you.
Everyone else is missing the point. This is a five year old girl. How much force does it take to snap a five year old girls neck? This is NOT about sexual assault.

Nobody really knows how they will react to a situation like this.

If you are attacked do you CLEARLY assess the danger and then calmly decide to defend yourself,or Wait for the LAW. If you waited, you are probably DEAD. If you had to think about it, you are probably DEAD.
If you ran for it after thinking about it you are probably DEAD.

35 years ago I walked into a baseball bat swung from a dark building corner.
2 days later I woke up and found they got my 5 bucks. If someone attacks you,,,,,, ALL LAW AND RULES BE DAMNED WHEN THEY ARE BREACHED SO EMPHATICALLY!

#176238 by XhaDoW-6
Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:51 am
HAHAHA HE COULD HAVE JUST BET HIM HALF TO DEATH DIDNT HAVE TO BET HIM ALL THE WAY LOL

#176239 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:53 am
Warning: Your right to exist ceases, the moment you have made it clear, my right to exist has ended.

(Stupid Americans) :)