This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#172306 by eloise473220
Sun May 06, 2012 8:20 pm
I am Eloise Rees a keen film maker and a buddingsinger-songwriter from the U.K. I have decided to undergo a new initiative project that combines my two favourite passions music and film making. I have always been inspired by playing with fellow musicians and have recently contemplated the idea of composing a large multilayered piece that showcases a vast range of sounds, talents and musicians.

I have recorded a simple stimulus recorded on an acoustic guitar. The structure of this initial stimulus reflects that of a simple modern pop song, this can be interpreted as an intro, 2 verses, 3 choruses, 8 bar instrumental and an outro (although this is open to interpretation). This initial composition has been designed to be simplistic as it will allow room to add as many sound layers as possible.In a nutshell I am looking for musicains to record themselves on web-cam jamming along to this track. An important factor to keep in mind when contemplating this project is that it is an experiment, therefore creativity will only enhance the piece, this means any kind of sound is welcome from banjo's, triangles, kazoo's and even bin lids!

If you'd like to find out some more info please drop me a message :]

http://thelivespaceproject.blogspot.co.uk/
Last edited by eloise473220 on Sun May 06, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

#172309 by gbheil
Sun May 06, 2012 8:32 pm
Best wishes on your project.

Just a technical note. Threads and or posts with outside communication links rarely last 24 hour here.

Communication via Bandmix is the preferred route and the reason this site exists in the first place.

#172321 by Forres
Sun May 06, 2012 11:48 pm
Definitely gettin in on this. Harmonica would be an excellent addition

#172322 by PaperDog
Sun May 06, 2012 11:54 pm
AWWWK!! You made me looook!

Post some music ... Please!

#172501 by Starfish Scott
Tue May 08, 2012 5:10 pm
no music?

Is this a joke? lol

#172704 by Starfish Scott
Thu May 10, 2012 7:16 pm
Dregonfly wrote:
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:no music?

Is this a joke? lol

What do you mean? I was able to download the song just fine. I am not going to be able to add a part (time restrictions,) but it works.

I was talking about the original thread poster, but I did listen to your song.