This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#170353 by justin469953
Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:53 pm
Three easy-going solo musicians are looking for a couple more individuals to split a rehearsal room at Sound Space Studios on Grand and Leavitt. The room would be about $65 a month per person (plus deposit), and is large enough to store everyone's gear more than comfortably. You'll have multiple GUARANTEED time slots every week (we're all very flexible so you should have a good variety of options), as well as plenty of chances to grab any free time the room is open. The facility is very secure: keypads, non-duplicatable keys, video cameras storing 60 days of footage, the works. There's also an adult beverage vending machine. I know: that sells it.

If you're looking for a cheap way to practice guitar, record your demos, or just f**k around on saxophone, this is your lucky day! So email me if you're interested, and I can fill you in on any other details. Thanks!

:D

justinleegilman at gmail