This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#166201 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:42 am
...your own path. We seek others of the same ilk,a select few to join us. Musicians, Dancers and related "techies"... video, audio and such. This is not set in stone like the Georgia Guide Stones, but you must have something of value to offer. We seek to make contact with others and groups of others who can now "see the writing on the wall". We do not subscribe to any religion but we are spiritual ...along the lines of many "Native Americans". We are gathering near the US/Mexico Border. We welcome interest from anyone, anywhere in the world. Our song is a Forever Song. It is a Symphony of Blood for Blood is the Life. We return to the source. , WE ARE THE ARMIE OF SEVEN

#166202 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 am
Step accross the border and stay there.[/b]

#166205 by RGMixProject
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:40 am
So, Is this like, We will gather at the river, the beautiful, beautiful river...

Or just what in the hell are you talking about?
#166239 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:46 pm
We only post replies regarding genuine interest in what we are creating........a dedicated Artistic Group of like-minded musicians,Dancers, techies and individuals who are "awakened" . That is they are sensitive, intelligent, capable of critical thought, aware and talented.. We respect the views of others as long as they are well stated and not just degrading both to ourselves and those that make them. We welcome opposing discussion as it quite often is educational and enlightening for those engaging in it. First and foremost we are devoted Creators and Artists who understand that our lives will cease but that the meaning of our lives and works never ceases. We hope that our Music and Art is expressive enough to "touch" those that hear and see it in a positive and thought provoking way. To accomplish this we will "gather" anywhere we have to, be it a river, a border, a mountain or desert. We "walk the talk" and choose our own path. We are a Tribe, a Clan....an Armie. Thank You

#166241 by Jahva
Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:53 pm
Vampier,
I can dig that... I'm all for freedom of expression through music, thought and art... but what's with the name Vampier? :shock: Doesn't lend much cred. to your cause.
imo.

#166248 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 pm
You sound like an artistic cult after reading your profile.
"Awakened" "gather" "see the writing on the wall"
spiritual like native Americans -- Symphony for blood -- Army of seven
Bridge between this dying age and the birth of the next -- These moments are the last

These words sound nuts. What the hell are you talking about.[/b]

#166250 by Jahva
Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:31 pm
KLUGMO wrote:You sound like an artistic cult after reading your profile.
"Awakened" "gather" "see the writing on the wall"
spiritual like native Americans -- Symphony for blood -- Army of seven
Bridge between this dying age and the birth of the next -- These moments are the last

These words sound nuts. What the hell are you talking about.[/b]

:lol: I suspect we'll be seeing more of this as we get closer to 12-21-12 or whatever the most special of special days is... :shock:
meh...

#166251 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:34 pm
Prolly right Jah :lol:

#166256 by Slacker G
Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm
OK I chose.

#166264 by Starfish Scott
Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:10 pm
what? all that hype and no music?

So much for being enlightened, huh?

Should we just take your word for it?
#166277 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:59 pm
... Vampier is the German word for Vampire as in Nosferatu. I have always been comfortable in the stark black and white world of German Expressionism. Long ago I chose Vampirism as the central theme for all my artistic creations and works. It is ageless, primal, dark, erotic and appealing. Blood is the Life. It is found in every ancient civilization and relates well with the world today. 2012 is everywhere and will become even more so as it nears. It is an ancient marker no doubt and warrants looking into and reaching your own conclusions about it. We include it as an element in our present project.

#166279 by KLUGMO
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:19 pm
As in olden days of yore the witches dance with delight among
believers of the dark. When fire burns cold and the sky stands down.
The hearts of bludgeoned evil doers pump their last time. The souls
of fallen children dance at fires edge. The time has come for those
to believe or not and choose under foot their road to righteousness.
Zppidy- Do Da - Zippidy Aye My Oh My It's A Vampier Way[/b]
#166280 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:37 pm
....Yes, I suppose you could call us that ... thank you. In ancient Rome christianity was considered to be a cult, interesting , is it not ? Awakened...this term is everywhere now...check Y Tube as there are loads of vids about it. We use it with respect to one waking up and being able to see what the reality of the world around is and its relation to ones self. There are more "New Age" definitions and theories out there. Gather...to simply meet and congregate and join forces. The Scottish Clans all had specific "Gathering Places"...my Clans Gathering place was an island in a loch. "See the Writing on the Wall" ,,,check out Hazel O'Conners song from Breaking Glass. It is thought provoking even more so today...I worked on the film and we will most probably cover that song. Spiritual like Native Americans...check out their beliefs about the Earth, Sky and Waters, as well as death and life. Then contrast that to religions that you are familiar with. Symphony of Blood...that is what humanitarian actions have become and what there will be if WWIII becomes a reality. Armie of Seven is what we are and what we call ourselves due to the number, it's meaning and significance. Bridge between this Dying Age and the next...Look up Kali Yuga and it's relevance to today, also many ancient peoples believe that this Age is ending and a new one is about to begin. There is controversy over whether it is the 4th or 5th. Regarding the celestial including the zodiacs Eastern and Western , this change of age is happening. The Precession of the Equinoxes and coming alignment in 2012 also are in concordance with this belief. Check it all out for yourself as it is all very interesting. These moments are the last...the last of the age, the last before you lose your freedom ? Thee are many schools of thought as to why these moments are the last ... and yes it is nuts ...it is absolutely nuts. Thank You
#166281 by Vampier
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm
you have just described the entire Political world, Commercial World and Mass Media in a few words ... Bravo. We have loads of recorded music from all we have all done before but since we are in the process and the act of creating something new and spawned by what is now and not what was before then .... Enlightenment... this comes from contemplation and thought. It is an inward journey. Nothing anyone else says has any effct upon this. You must complete this journey of enlightenment on your own. Thank You

#166282 by Starfish Scott
Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:52 pm
Without any music, you are all "huff and puff".

Less talk and more music, you showboat with "nothing to show".

Be as cryptic as you like, you have no substance AT ALL.

"Hope you aren't living in a tent drinking kool-aid with no sugar". lol

Just don't spread that hype with nothing to back it up, next thing you'll be wanting us to vote for you for some political office.

AS IF.

You remind me of the commercial where the guy is singing his dating appeal over "total eclipse of the heart". It's a Geico commercial and just as bad an idea as wtfever you think you are doing.