This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Relive your fondest & worst memories "on the road".

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#541 by hangman
Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:14 pm
This is probably the funniest time playing I ever had.We played for a church picnic over the summer.We were playing covers like God of Thunder,Slide it in,Used to love her,Photograph,touch too much,fox on the run,almost honest,to a bunch of middle-age nice going church people.We were also shooting off pyro all day and my brother burnt his face with the confetti cannon.It might not sound so funny,,but believe me,,I never seen such a hostile crowd. :twisted:

#3097 by Johny Tornado
Mon Oct 09, 2006 3:22 am
Thats so damn funny!!!!!

#4413 by Guest
Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:47 pm
omg....thats a roit! :twisted: :wink:
#4417 by Irminsul
Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:30 pm
hangman wrote:This is probably the funniest time playing I ever had.We played for a church picnic over the summer.We were playing covers like God of Thunder,Slide it in,Used to love her,Photograph,touch too much,fox on the run,almost honest,to a bunch of middle-age nice going church people.We were also shooting off pyro all day and my brother burnt his face with the confetti cannon.It might not sound so funny,,but believe me,,I never seen such a hostile crowd. :twisted:

No offense or anything, but what did you think was going to happen playing material like that for a CHURCH group? I mean you wouldn't play the Horst Wessel Leid (the old German nazi anthem) at a Bar Mitzvah would you?

#6326 by refin
Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:55 am
word............ :wink: