This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#6312 by cdseverance
Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:35 pm
Here's your chance to put your two cents in and let your creativity flow. I've decided to run a little contest ( if you would call it that) to everyone . Real simple.....come up with a band name with the word Severance involved, and I will personally send you a money order for $25.00. Winner will be notified via email.....walkie talkie.....or whatever form of communincation is available. Only stipulation is you will have to sign a written contract ( which I will mail to you) stating you have no further rights ( or royalties) for giving birth to the name. You will simply recieve your money! Think about it, all i have to do is like it and it's easy $ in your pocket. contact me at [email protected] good luck!

#6317 by Pawpa-Dawg
Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:38 pm
ok I'M game,,,,,
however I will need some background imformation on You and Your Band members,,,,( will help Me further)...

off The top of head comes ...

"Severance Pay"

I may be abck with more names .... keep checking ;)

ROCK ON !!!!!

#6319 by Pawpa-Dawg
Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:48 pm
#2)....
Sovereign Severance

Sovereign ;

Sovereign
Adjective
1. Of political bodies; "an autonomous judiciary"; "a sovereign state".

2. Greatest in status or authority or power; "a supreme tribunal".

Severance :

Noun
1. A personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations".

2. The act of severing.

#6325 by gexclamationpoint
Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:31 am
severance deliver us
severance undone
severence cast

eh. i just want $25.
#6328 by fisherman bob
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:01 am
severance package
severe ants severance
Dick Severance (Ouch!)
Severance Together
Together Severance
Severance Unhinged
Fabulous Severance Band
Severance Cluster
Deja Severance
Tight Severance Band
Severance Fusion Band
Fractured Severance
Disjointed Severance
Obsessive Severance Dysfunctional Band
Big Bang & the Universe Severance Band
Epileptic Severance Dance Band
Severance & The Split
Zen Severance
Good luck...fisherman bob

#6330 by Jacquee Rae
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:25 am
Wow Fisherman Bob, You went crazy there! LOL
How bout ...
Soul Severance ... my fav
Severance Witness
The Insipid Severance
The Severance Saints (per my sister)

I am sure I can come up with some more... this is fun! :)

#6331 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:31 am
Severance Unrest

Unrest Severance

Severance :

Noun
1. A personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations".

2. The act of severing.

Unrest :

Noun
1. A state of agitation or turbulent change or development: "the political ferment produced a new leadership"; "social unrest".

2. A feeling of restless agitation.

#6333 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:43 am
Untested Severance,,,,Severence Untested

Untested:

Adjective
1. Not tried or tested by experience; "unseasoned artillery volunteers"; "still untested in battle"; "an illustrator untried in mural painting".

2. Not yet proved or subjected to testing; "an untested drug"; "untested theory"; "an untried procedure".

Severance :
Noun
2. The act of severing.

#6334 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:51 am
True Severance

True
Adjective
1. Consistent with fact or reality; not false; "the story is true"; "it is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true"- B. Russell; "the true meaning of the statement".

2. Not synthetic or spurious; of real or natural origin; "real mink"; "true gold".

3. Conforming to definitive criteria; "the horseshoe crab is not a true crab"; "Pythagoras was the first true mathematician".

4. Accurately placed or thrown; "his aim was true"; "he was dead on target".

5. Devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth; "true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them".

need I add the Severence def.?

#6335 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:59 am
Severance Alliance

Alliance:
Noun
1. The state of being allied or confederated.

2. A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest: "the shifting alliances within a large family"; "their friendship constitutes a powerful bond between them".

3. An organization of people (or countries) involved in a pact or treaty.

4. A formal agreement establishing an association or alliance between nations or other groups to achieve a particular aim.

5. The act of forming an alliance or confederation.

#6336 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:07 am
Severance Nation(s)

Nation
Noun
1. A politically organized body of people under a single government; "the state has elected a new president"; "African nations"; "students who had come to the nation's capitol"; "the country's largest manufacturer"; "an industrialized land".

2. The people who live in a nation or country; "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"; "the news was announced to the nation"; "the whole country worshipped him".

3. A federation of tribes (especially native American tribes); "the Shawnee nation".

4. United States prohibitionist who raided saloons and destroyed bottles of liquor with a hatchet (1846-1911).

#6337 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 am
Diligent Severance

Diligent:
Adjective
1. Quietly and steadily persevering especially in detail or exactness; "a diligent (or patient) worker"; "with persevering (or patient) industry she revived the failing business".

2. Characterized by care and perseverence in carrying out tasks; "a diligent detective investigates all clues"; "a diligent search of the files".

#6338 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:23 am
Severence Society or Socieity Of Severance (S.O.S)

Society
Noun
1. An extended social group having a distinctive cultural and economic organization.

2. A formal association of people with similar interests; "he joined a golf club"; "they formed a small lunch society"; "men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today".

3. The state of being with someone; "he missed their company"; "he enjoyed the society of his friends".

4. The fashionable elite.

#6340 by Pawpa-Dawg
Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:31 am
RESURRECTED SEVERANCE

Resurrection: the raising of a person/thing from death back to Life

#6342 by gexclamationpoint
Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:56 am
i think i speak for all of us when i say, i think mine are the best :P