This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Let your thoughts be heard about the latest news and gossip in the music world.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#154204 by Oldies Gigs Call Me
Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:54 pm
I see Ad after Ad for musicians and for Start up bands. I have been answering some of these Ads. When I ask where do you plan work once you find the players you are looking for the answer is always I don't know I'll worry about that when and if the time comes. What these people that are running these don't understand is that good musicians with talent want to make money and they need and want to know how soon it will be before they make a dollar playing with your groupl. If you don't know how and where and for how much you are going to pay your members you should not be running ad's looking for talented musicians and singers.

Club owners and Private Events don't want to pay musicians a decent wage anymore they know they can get a good DJ for $200 a night and their clientale are just as happy with the DJ as they are with a band in most cases.

I am a Frontman and I produce my own Midi Backing Tracks that sound like a Ten Piece Band and like the orginal recording in most cases and I find it hard to keep busy working on a steady basis. If you are reading this Ad and you have and can get steady $Paid Lounge or Private Events in the Oldies Venue with music from the 40's to the 80's please contact Carl Anthony at 610-313-9209 I live right by the Plymouth Meeting Mall in Plymouth Meeting, PA. 19462 or If you are a Classy Female Lead Singer with $Paid Contemporary Work that would allow me also to do my Oldies Act - I could produce most if not all of the Top 40 Hit Female songs that are on the charts - We could work together.

#154255 by Lynard Dylan
Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:15 pm
Wow this is like deja vu,
I've been on this thread before.

As for trick wings, I'd rather have one of those
saucers like Race Bannon flew Haji and Johnny Quest
around in.

#154262 by gbheil
Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:35 pm
Lynard Dylan wrote:Wow this is like deja vu,
I've been on this thread before.

As for trick wings, I'd rather have one of those
saucers like Race Bannon flew Haji and Johnny Quest
around in.

:lol:
#168003 by candiny
Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:41 am
I am a Frontman and I produce my own Midi Backing Tracks that sound like a Ten Piece Band and likeBillig Cosplay Kostumethe orginal recording inM?nd Kostumer most cases and I find it hard to keep busy working on a steady basis.http://www.cosplaykostumer.com