This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#149552 by ONiki Muse
Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 am
Hey All, Im O'Niki
Just wanted to say hello. I hope all is well with everyone. Im looking foward to networking and sharing. Im a unsigned recording artist that is looking for a band to jell with. Im in the victorville ca. area and Im ready to Rock. If you down check out my profile page and lets make it do what it do! I tried to post a hello but i dont think it went through so to the mods, if this is posting twice, my bad.lolol :D

#149561 by jimmydanger
Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:45 pm
Sounding good. Welcome!

#149569 by ONiki Muse
Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:50 pm
Hey Guys!
Thanks for the warm welcome! Ur sounding good too! Im loving the feel. 8)

#149570 by Jahva
Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:40 pm
Hey Nikki,
"Wasn't good enuff" was good enough for me!
Like your style! 8)
Welcome to BM.

#149573 by Chaeya
Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:21 pm
Hey darlin' welcome to the forum,

I'm always down for fellow women rockers! And you're kinda in my neck of the woods too! Oooh!

Diggin' your sound, sweets! Very nice, indeed! Let me know where you're playing, we'll come and check you out.

My band's playing the Hollywood House of Blues on 7/31, let me know if you want to come. All my info is on my websites below.

:D

Chaeya

#149579 by Slacker G
Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:23 pm
I was waiting for the guitar player to rip it up. Over all it was a pretty good track. I thought the song was a wee bit repetitious, but I liked your vocal. With a band like that you could attract some attention. Hope you find some good musicians.

#149589 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:59 pm
Ok, you want a welcome, cool track, a lot of good things going on.

I just put up two tracks I can't even think about finishing till I lock in in with a great drummer. In other words you have the biggest mistake, I have going on. You have some great music going on but your drum tracks ruin it. ( very fixable)

Oh and watch out for that Chaeya girl. She has a great drummer and she rocks. :)

#149590 by Chaeya
Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:07 pm
GlenJ wrote:Oh and watch out for that Chaeya girl. She has a great drummer and she rocks. :)

There's always room for another female rocker, Glen! Plus, she plays guitar!

I can hook her up with some drums if she needs 'em.

Chaeya

#149594 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:04 pm
"I can hook her up with some drums if she needs 'em.

Chaeya."

Well dooooit Chaeya. She has the same problem I do. That was what I was was pointing out.

Hey any chance you got an extra drummer in your back pocket for me????

I just hooked up with an an incredible Key board, and a possible rocking bass. BUT you know meeeeee. DRUMMERS ROCK.

Bunch of them lurking around from SMITHTOWN, but no contact.
I guess people say they want to play, but when it comes down to the effort you and your band are putting out, it is way to much effort.

Not supposed to be/work/ effort. supposed to be out of love. :wink:

#149598 by gbheil
Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:17 pm
Welcome to the show ...
#149617 by ONiki Muse
Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:42 am
Thanks for the warm welcome! Chaeya yes I would love to come c you. you guys are tooo funny and i feel right at home. :wink:
#149618 by Chaeya
Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:36 am
ONiki Muse wrote:Thanks for the warm welcome! Chaeya yes I would love to come c you. you guys are tooo funny and i feel right at home. :wink:

Cool, just hit me up when you're ready. You think we're funny now, wait till we start talking religion and politics. :lol:

Chaeya

#149631 by Cajundaddy
Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:06 pm
Welcome O'Niki,

So you are in Victorville, cool, very close. I am in Cucamonga which means I am nestled in between you and Chaeya. I think I like that. :D