This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#148118 by Crunchysoundbite
Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm
Free guitars for Chritians! :D Free your guitar from the Devil. Play loud and proud that Jesus is your savior. That you will be saved from eternity in hell and damnation. You will not be thrown into the lake of fire. You are free!

#148122 by MikeTalbot
Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:28 pm
I'll have a Jackson in Explorer configuration please.

I played a gig at a Lutheran Church in Boise - medly of three tunes ending in Ode To Joy. Made a terribly stupic comment to the Pastor afterwards, "First time I played with Jesus in the audiance."

He looked at me like I was an idiot and replied, " You think so?"

Talbot

#148129 by Crunchysoundbite
Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:37 pm
I have asked the Lord for help this week. (short version, I already typed the long version and Satan didn't let it post). God our Father blessed me and my family three times since Saturday in direct response to me shouting, and asking for answers (to my wife's dismay). I now have better than I had before things went wrong. Think it can't happen to you?- you're right. Think it can happen to you.. you're right! My cup runneth over. Thank you Lord!

#148135 by Crunchysoundbite
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:16 pm
Don't look to another man's face. When you know you're blessed, a look will come over your face you can't hide.
Last edited by Crunchysoundbite on Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#148137 by Crunchysoundbite
Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:19 pm
Great Blessings again today! When He reigns He pours.

#148151 by AirViking
Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:02 pm
Crunchysoundbite wrote:Great Blessings again today! When He reigns He pours.

Ha! I like that one. havent heard that expression used like that before.

#148161 by jimmydanger
Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm
I tried to free my guitar from the Devil but that sucker has a strong grip! Besides, the music comes out better on a stolen guitar.

#148162 by gbheil
Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:36 pm
Speaking of Lutherans.

I attended the contemporary service of a fairly large Missouri Synod Church in Tyler the other day with my family.

We walked in as they were preparing to have their services, traditional in the sanctuary and the contemporary in the gym.

Gave my family the choice of which to attend. My wife said, " we came over here this morning to do something different did we not ? "
So went into the gym.

Was a pleasant experience as the service maintained enough of the traditional feel I am accustomed too but the band provided contemporary worship music. ( all covers, but they did a good job )

There was a big screen TV projecting the lyrics and folk of all ages tapping their foot and singing along.
#148439 by music-dreamz
Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:35 pm
That was one cool post! lol You got me on the deal but I'm a Christian already! Still, glad I saw this. pEACE BRO! PLAY HARD! Rocking For God,
Great Idea! :P