This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#135875 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:43 pm
Every single person in The United States Of America who disrespects the American Flag needs to find another country to live in. I as so sick of you f@ckin' a@@holes who diss this great country.

Here is what got me up in arms!

Its time to get these people out of this country, just like we did the Brits.

DENAIR, Calif. ---School Officials in Ca. told a middle school student not to fly a U.S. flag on the back of his bicycle because it could cause “racial tensions” among other students.

Denair Unified School District Superintendent Edward Parraz said Cody Alicea, 13, was told not to fly the U.S. flag from his bike while at Denair Middle School after complaints from other students, KCRA-TV, Sacramento, Calif., reported.

"(The) First Amendment is important," Parraz said. "We want the kids to respect it, understand it, and with that comes a responsibility."

According to Parraz, tensions over the Cinco de Mayo holiday boiled over earlier this year.

Parraz said “Our Hispanic kids will bring their flag and display it and the American kids will do the same, and it does cause racial tension, which we don’t really want. We want them to appreciate the cultures.”

The boy’s parents said their son flies the flag as a tribute to family members that served in the armed forces.

"He's got that flag on his bike because he's proud of where he comes from," Alicea's father, Robert Kisner, said.

#135878 by Mike Nobody
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:04 pm

George Carlin probably said it best-
"I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions. ...I don't really believe in my country, and I gotta tell you folks I don't get all choked up about yellow ribbons and American flags. I consider them to be symbols and I leave symbols to the symbol-minded."

#135880 by Scratchy
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm
I though you guys were ignoring each other.......

#135883 by Mike Nobody
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:11 pm
Scratchy wrote:I though you guys were ignoring each other.......

Trying. But, the quote felt appropriate.

#135884 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:18 pm
Mike Nobody wrote:
Scratchy wrote:I though you guys were ignoring each other.......

Trying. But, the quote felt appropriate.

He was a joke, everything he said was a joke, just like you Mike Nobody.

#135885 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 pm
I don’t care who you are, right or left. I don’t care what your cause is, never, ever show disrespect to the American flag. The flag represents this great country. It doesn’t represent the government, nor does it represent a particular administration. If you show so little respect for this symbol, then you lose my respect and most likely the respect of others. Treat it with the respect it deserves or just simply move to another country.

#135886 by jimmydanger
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:25 pm
I'm confused. Who are you proposing we kick out of the country? The Hispanic kids? The school board? And who will make these decisions? You?

Is this a joke too?

BTW, it is my right to fly, display, burn or wipe my ass with the flag. That's one of the reasons why this country was founded, so that we had the right to free speech.

#135887 by Scratchy
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:28 pm
jimmydanger wrote:I'm confused. Who are you proposing we kick out of the country? The Hispanic kids? The school board? And who will make these decisions? You?

Is this a joke too?

Im scared. If we kick out the Hispanic kid, who will do our landscaping.

#135891 by jimmydanger
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:38 pm
Or pick our produce? Or clean our houses? Or make our Mexican food?

#135892 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm
jimmydanger wrote:I'm confused. Who are you proposing we kick out of the country? The Hispanic kids? The school board? And who will make these decisions? You?

Why do you think we kicked the British out of this country huh, why do you think there was a American/Spanish war? Why do you think there was a Civil War? huh You just don't get it do you. If people elect stupid people/persons who are not looking out for the best interest of "True Americans"into office thats a mistake. Mistakes can be fixed. The modern court system is wrong in many ways.

Jimmydanger wrote:BTW, it is my right to fly, display, burn or wipe my ass with the flag.That's one of the reasons why this country was founded, so that we had the right to free speech.

You are so wrong, just try that around here. Free speech has its limits and that is the way it should be, and you know dam well what I'm talking about.

#135893 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:50 pm
Scratchy wrote:Im scared. If we kick out the Hispanic kid, who will do our landscaping.

Racist Bastard Comment

Have you never met a true American Hispanic? I have and have fought beside them and they love the flag and what it stands for.

#135894 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:54 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Or pick our produce? Or clean our houses? Or make our Mexican food?

Are you one of the reasons this country is going sh.t because you ain't got no balls!?

#135895 by jimmydanger
Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:00 pm
Are you drinking anti-freeze again? I pay my taxes so I have the right to express my opinions. Only right-wing a-holes think the country is "going to sh*t". My advice? Move your ass to Canada.

#135896 by Prevost82
Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:04 pm
jimmydanger wrote:My advice? Move your ass to Canada.

God don't tell him that Jimmy ... we don't want that kind of sh*t up here... :D

#135897 by RGMixProject
Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:05 pm
jimmydanger wrote:Are you drinking anti-freeze again? I pay my taxes so I have the right to express my opinions. Only right-wing a-holes think the country is "going to sh*t". My advice? Move your ass to Canada.

Wrong again!

You ask who is gonna do it.

THE SAME LIKE MINDED PEOPLE WHO DID IT BEFORE.

Time to wake up and choose sides. its coming.