This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#4812 by freddylives
Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:14 pm
My name is Paul and I am selling a 2005 Ford F-550 Crew Cab Powerstroke named "The Big Black Monster" that the band Picket Line performed out of. I designed and own the truck and I am selling it to who ever wishes to get instant rock fame with this truck. The truck is designed as a ambush style rock concert. When you roll up in the truck and in less then 15 seconds you can rock out a crowd with 20,000 watts of live music and 20 seconds to break down and leave the scene of the crash. It comes as a fully self-contained rock concert with everything a band can ask for. Three QSC amps and JBL sound system (two high powered 15" duel JBL speakers, two JBL 18 subs, four 12" JBL high output monitors), 16 channel Mackie mixing board, equalizer, DW drum kit on a Gibraltar rack, Ampeg 8 x 10 cab and amp, Fender bass, has custom made rack to carry Mesa Boogie 4 x 12 cab and amp, wireless, 2 exterior plasma Aquos TV monitors that have cameras on the drummer so the drummer can be seen from all who witness the crash, 2 cameras, fog machine. Lighting for mood, spot and strobe. Sleeps 5 with drop down submarine style bunks, inside air-conditioning, Sony DVD player, Duel Cd players, guitar storage, under carriage storage and more. The truck has only 12,634 plus miles on it. The Onan 8,000 watt diesel generator gets it's fuel from the main tanks so you never need to refuel generator and has only 80 hours on it. Drop down stage for 3 performers. Stage on top of truck for as many as 4 performers. This is the real deal for instant rock fame. The ultimate rock band tour truck/van. Music gear is in great condition and that equiptment is located in our band room in Grass valley, CA and will go with the sale of the truck. Pictures of music gear will be emailed to serious inquires only. 530 268-3795 Price $100,000.00. I put over $208,000.00 into the rig and selling it for less than half. Check out ebay # 160081176897 for info and links about the truck.