This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#129725 by abrocks22
Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 pm
I’m sure you’ve all heard their single "my best theory" on the radio hundreds of times by now, so if you don’t have it yet you can grab it for free- http://bit.ly/9bFv4Z Pretty sweet if you ask me, I can't afford to buy music so free single are theee best!

what do you guys think of it?
#129727 by RGMixProject
Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm
abrocks22 wrote:I’m sure you’ve all heard their single "my best theory" on the radio hundreds of times by now, so if you don’t have it yet you can grab it for free- http://bit.ly/9bFv4Z Pretty sweet if you ask me, I can't afford to buy music so free single are theee best!

what do you guys think of it?

Very main stream, and I will forget this song by the time I hear another song.

Tons of compression.
Tons and tons of studio processing.

Edit take 12 track 22

ZZzzzzz

#129730 by dizzizz
Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:09 am
Hey, jimmy eat world made that one song that's really freaking simple that me and my friend teach campers that can play guitar for the talent show. Useful little song.

#129857 by Shapeshifter
Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:31 pm
Damn. Guys, this is just some spambot. Seriously, don't respond to this crap. Anytime you see that name on a post, it's just selling something...let it pass on through...I'm more interested in what you fellas had for breakfast than anything from abrocks22.

#129878 by Starfish Scott
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 am
joseph6 wrote:Damn. Guys, this is just some spambot. Seriously, don't respond to this crap. Anytime you see that name on a post, it's just selling something...let it pass on through...I'm more interested in what you fellas had for breakfast than anything from abrocks22.

+1

More morons in here than a radioactive nursery.

#129880 by dizzizz
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 am
joseph6 wrote:Damn. Guys, this is just some spambot. Seriously, don't respond to this crap. Anytime you see that name on a post, it's just selling something...let it pass on through...I'm more interested in what you fellas had for breakfast than anything from abrocks22.

Breakfast this morning was a swig a grape juice and a can of Sierra Mist.

#129881 by Starfish Scott
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 am
dizzizz wrote:

hahahaa Sierra mist is gross.. lol

#129884 by dizzizz
Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:59 am
Capt Scott wrote:
dizzizz wrote:

hahahaa Sierra mist is gross.. lol

It used to be, but this new "Natural" stuff is fantastic. Ain't natural in the slightest, but...

#130301 by abrocks22
Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:08 pm
Why wouldn't you respond to me? I'm just a little music snobby and a 90's junkie :?

Also, Sierra mist for breakfast is like drinking robot piss

#130307 by dizzizz
Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:44 pm
abrocks22 wrote:Why wouldn't you respond to me? I'm just a little music snobby and a 90's junkie :?

Because all you ever do is come on here and advertise music downloads. Yeah, you may be a real person who's all excited about the music, but you never ever do anything but advertise. Get out there and do something else. If you consider yourself a music snob, even a little one, go critique CraigMaxim's song that he just posted. There's gear discussions. Go jump in. There's a thread about hated bands. Again, if you're a little music snobby, you must have something to contribute over there. If not, leave us alone, bot.

Also, robot piss is delicious, I don't know what you all are talking about.

#130308 by Shapeshifter
Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:53 pm
abrocks22 wrote:
Also, Sierra mist for breakfast is like drinking robot piss

Please choose the appropriate response:

A). How do you know?
B). Since you are a spambot, you WOULD know...
C.) It's actually not bad if you mix it 2:1 with 10-w40.
D.) Wise-ass comments aside, you do realize that the only time abrocks22 posts here on our happy little site is to promote someone's new song, album, video, film project or otherwise celebrity scandal-just exactly what a publicist would be paid to do.

You wanna participate here? Fine. Pick any artist, any song, and critique it. Hell, do mine, I'd love the input. That's how this place works...there's more to it than just trying to create buzz about whatever artist you are currently representing.

I know, I know. I've become a real forum nazi (excuse the expression, please). I'm just tired of people coming on to my favorite site and insulting my intelligence.

p.s. Dizzizz, did you Mix the grape juice with the SM? May have to try it. :lol:

#130311 by dizzizz
Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:21 pm
joseph6 wrote:p.s. Dizzizz, did you Mix the grape juice with the SM? May have to try it. :lol:

Ah, dammit, I should have thought of that, it sounds good. Too bad I just ran out of grape juice...

#131296 by abrocks22
Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:20 am
umm Im not spambot people....sorry to disappoint!! Just wanted to spread the word about the FREE single, free meaning no charge. so sorry im not on here trying to sell stuff.

If you dont like my posts than you dont have to read them, but im just giving useful info :)

peace

#131448 by Starfish Scott
Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:36 pm
SHUT YOUR FING HOLE, NO MUSIC< NO INFO< NO HOPE.

#131454 by dizzizz
Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:12 pm
abrocks22 wrote:umm Im not spambot people....sorry to disappoint!! Just wanted to spread the word about the FREE single, free meaning no charge. so sorry im not on here trying to sell stuff.

If you dont like my posts than you dont have to read them, but im just giving useful info :)

peace

Yeah, there's free music.

surrounded by a nice big Honda Advertisement.

or linking to iTunes, where there's plenty more to buy.

Spammer.