This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#128933 by davidcohoe
Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 am
I've been in Afghanistan a greater portion of the year, and I've been adding onto my guitar collection from here.
One of my most recent buys was a Gibson Les Paul 50s Tribute. I went to look on a few sites looking for more info on the guitar. If you look, there's all sorts of ruckus about this thing. I haven't been around though to keep close tabs on what's going on in the music world. I'm trying to get back into it though.
Mine's waiting for me at my friend's appartment in San Diego for when I come back, but seriously, am I the only person who's officially got one now?
Everyone talks about how they never see them and they were a very limited run. Something about 120 of each color scheme. Something about the flood at the Gibson Plant.
All the people who ordered them waited months on them.
Anyone wanna share any knowledge or experience on this guitar?

#129143 by gbheil
Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:28 pm
Not heard or seen one, but you'll know what to think soon enough.

Good luck, and enjoy that axe man.

#129225 by davidcohoe
Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 pm
Good to hear some good things about it! I love the sound of P90's and when I saw that thing I snatched it up in a matter of about 2 minutes. Didn't even think twice about money haha.

Hopefully it'll be the last guitar I'll need for a minute.