This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#4584 by Heather Maxwell
Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:33 pm
Hey You guys! I am new to bandmix. I am a 21 year old singer/songwriter from Cairo, GA. I have been singing and performing since I was 3, writing since I was 12 and playing guitar since I was 14. I absolutely love music! I am currently looking for musicians in my area to form a country/rock band, so if anyone's interested or know's somebody or know's somebody who knows somebody, (you get the point), give me a call. You can contact me at [email protected] or you can go to www.myspace.com/heathernicolemaxwell where you can read my bio, hear more songs, and get to know me a little better. If you're not a member of myspace, by all means join the millions. It's a great way to get out there and get known. Thanks you guys. If you have any suggestions or advice to me I'm all ears. Take care and until the next time, God Bless!

Heather Maxwell

#4585 by Bobaloo in Mountain House
Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:21 pm
Welcome aboard, I love the energy,
too bad you're so far away.

Good luck with your search

:D
#4589 by Heather Maxwell
Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:55 am
Hey there! Glad I give off a good vibe. Yeah, it is too bad we live on opposite ends of the country. I never realized how hard it is to find a band. Believe it or not, when they find out I am a female, they immediately run for the bushes! Anyway, it will happen. I'm confident and I don't give up easily. Thanks so much for replying to my post. These things can be quite difficult when you are first getting started. Anyway, I won't waste any more of your time! I just wanted to say thanks!