This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#114584 by philbymon
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:20 pm
I'm expecting to be arrested today. I won't go into it all.

It's been a blast chatting with you ppl.

Y'all be good, & I'll see you again, if I can.

Peace out

#114587 by gbheil
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 pm
:shock:

DAMN !!

I hope your kidding.


If not.

May the grace of our Father go with you my friend.

#114588 by Chippy
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:27 pm
Phil you ok?
You ok? Contact me yeah please.
What Sans said.

#114591 by neanderpaul
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:48 pm
Good luck Phil.

#114592 by Slacker G
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:51 pm
geeze Phil,

I sure hope things aren't as grave as it sounds. Good luck.

#114593 by KLUGMO
Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:53 pm
Remember what doesn't kill you.
Only serves to make you stronger.

Keep your head up brother.

#114598 by Hayden King
Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 pm
Dayam! :(

so you put it on somebody eh?! doesn't mean they'll press charges if that's the case... whatever it is I have my fingers crossed for ya bro!

#114607 by Metal D
Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:41 pm
sanshouheil wrote:May the grace of our Father go with you my friend.



This...and let's just hope that it doesn't happen and things work out for the best... :(

#114609 by philbymon
Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:03 pm
So far so good.

Haven't been this close to committing extreme violence in a few decades.

However I have managed to hold it off simply astounds me. I'm still so dangerously close to losing control.

Suffice it to say that I'll be needing some new digs in the immediate future.

Thanks for your kind words of hope & encouragement.

I only hope that frikken Dr we're seeing for Jace tomorrow listens when we speak, cuz I have a feeling that this rage ain't goin' away anytime soon.

I'm goin' out to the open mic tonight, just to try to calm down. I've been shakin' all day in rage, & that just isn't like me. I can usually shrug it all off pretty quickly. Not today, for some reason...

#114611 by gbheil
Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:27 pm
Far be it for me to offer advice to a fellow hot head but here she goes.

You will accomplish more with a cold blue righteous indignation that can be directed, as opposed to the white hot rage that cannot.

Consider you alternatives and act accordingly.

#114617 by fisherman bob
Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:52 pm
Phil, feel free to call me and talk aboout this. Don't know if I can help but talking about it might help calm you down brother, 913-940-3020.

#114622 by gbheil
Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:46 am
I know it don't mean anything to you Bob, but I am ever impressed with you as a man.
Just saying...

#114623 by Tronix
Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am
philbymon wrote:So far so good.

Haven't been this close to committing extreme violence in a few decades.

However I have managed to hold it off simply astounds me. I'm still so dangerously close to losing control.

Suffice it to say that I'll be needing some new digs in the immediate future.

Thanks for your kind words of hope & encouragement.

I only hope that frikken Dr we're seeing for Jace tomorrow listens when we speak, cuz I have a feeling that this rage ain't goin' away anytime soon.

I'm goin' out to the open mic tonight, just to try to calm down. I've been shakin' all day in rage, & that just isn't like me. I can usually shrug it all off pretty quickly. Not today, for some reason...


I just started coming here and I don't know you, but I do know anger, and from a second fellow recovering "hot head" allow me these words..

Get away from what has you at that point, and let anger control you no more.
God bless you man.
~John

#114628 by neanderpaul
Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:09 am
sanshouheil wrote:I know it don't mean anything to you Bob, but I am ever impressed with you as a man.
Just saying...


x 2!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests