This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#4042 by pignose22
Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:49 pm
Lead guitarist can't play anymore.
    3 guitars- gibson sg standard/black with grover keys and standard frets---Custum body wood grain w/maple neck fender strat w/ rio grande noiseless pickups---Fender telecaster w/humbucking jr. neck pickup. Amplifier----peavey triple x all tube 60 watt combo w/extra 2/12 peavey cabinet for stack if needed. It has three channel foot switch, clean, crunch and ultra w/ seperate controls for each channel then a master volume control for all three. it also has an effects loop on/off on the foot switch which is hard to find. And all the extras you can imagine. Boss inline tuner, Boss inline noise suppressor, Digitech multi effects, Mics w/stands for singing and micing amp, 4 channel in/ear monitor amp with e2 ear plugs and all the cords and connections for everything. Trust me, I have playing it for three years and if I wasn't having to quit playing, I wouldn't change a thing. It really rocks and all you have to do is set it up and see for your self. Looking for some one to make me and offer. [email protected]
[/b][/list]
#4422 by Adam Robinson
Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:29 pm
Whats up man? Hey I am interested in the ear monitors and all of the extra stuff it comes with. And maybe the boss inline noise suppressor and inline tuner. What kind of digitech pedal do you have? I might be interested in that too.
I need a price range for that stuff to make you an offer.
Please get back to me.