This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Offer your professional services here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3978 by Guest
Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:44 am
Experienced vocalist looking to hire accoustic guitar player for local gigs (Southern Oregn). Will pay hourly wage for right person/committment. Requirements; Must be able to play accoustic versions of hard/alternative rock songs. Must be able to practice at least 4 - 6 hours a week. Must be available to play local evening gigs. Must be willing to sign an agreed upon contract. Ability to write original music is desired but not required. This will be a great part time job for the right person.

#4151 by dobroed
Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:23 pm
If you were in big D , I would do this for you.But I,m to tired and in debt to relocate now.
#4515 by AJ6stringsting
Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:15 am
Anonymous wrote:Experienced vocalist looking to hire accoustic guitar player for local gigs (Southern Oregn). Will pay hourly wage for right person/committment. Requirements; Must be able to play accoustic versions of hard/alternative rock songs. Must be able to practice at least 4 - 6 hours a week. Must be available to play local evening gigs. Must be willing to sign an agreed upon contract. Ability to write original music is desired but not required. This will be a great part time job for the right person.
I used to play in a band in Medford called Wicked Trix with Bill Anstead ( drummer ) and Doug Deal as manager. I lived in Medford in 1992 on Spring street, we used to rehearse at the old Holly Theater. To bad I'm Calif. , if I was still in Medford......I'd call you. :)