This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#98244 by HearGodSpeak
Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:25 pm
Do You? Can You? Will You? - Hear God Speak

Discover what God has to say to you in this 76 minute music-video- meditation,
featuring songs and images that reveal the truth about ourselves and our future.

Last edited by HearGodSpeak on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#98249 by moullineaux
Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:55 pm
If the quality of the intro song is an example of what is on the rest of the program, I would find it hard to hear God through the distorted recording.
HearGodSpeak wrote:READY FOR CHANGE? “HEAR GOD SPEAK” is a visual/musical experience designed to elevate the emotional, mental and spiritual potential in all of us. Whether you believe in God a little or alot...or not at all, “HEAR GOD SPEAK” can change your life – IF you let it!

CHANGE begins HERE: http://www.HearGodSpeak.net

Allen Petrowski (Co-Creator of “HEAR GOD SPEAK”)
Music Performed by: The 'RITE' Band

WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
“It gave me new purpose and something to strive for” ...
“It made me think about what’s really important in my life and my future” ...
“I heard God speaking in the music right away” ...
“It’s an awesome, mindful-experience (visually
and musically)” ...
“The Truth is straight-forward and amazing” ...

“HEAR GOD SPEAK” – (A “message” from God) http://www.HearGodSpeak.net

#98879 by Kramerguy
Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:33 pm
You are not exactly living up to your own hype. A strong reality check is in order.

#98891 by Dewy
Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm
“HEAR GOD SPEAK” can change your life – IF you let it!

Dirty Underwear can change your life... if you let them. So... not impressed with that phrasing.

Went to the site. poke around, couldn't fine the music, just the hype...

As Unique as God!!

Meh... more music, less God plz. No offense to God or anyone... if your music glorifies God... I'll be able to tell when I hear it.

I say something like that when I hear the backstreet boys or Miley Cyrus... more song, less dance.

Its like your expecting to sell music on an affiliation with religion, not on the quality of the music. Isn't that akin to Moneychangers in the Temple?

#135254 by philbymon
Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:18 pm
You again?

I hear god speak every time I hear my grandson's voice, or step out into the woods, or sit by a stream & fish. Do you? Can you? Will you?

Have a nice day. I hope you are successful in your endeavors, though I am not a christian, nor do I wish to be.

#135262 by gbheil
Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:30 am
[quote="philbymon"]You again?

I hear god speak every time I hear my grandson's voice, or step out into the woods, or sit by a stream & fish. Do you? Can you? Will you?

Me too Phil.

Me too. 8)

#135272 by dizzizz
Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:24 am
I turned off slayer for that?
#136523 by PleromaGodhead
Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:58 pm
I listened to part of it only because I didn't have enough time. I thought it was cool,

don't let these other people discourage you, everyone makes great art and music because we are all connected to the divine imagination. Some are farther away then others from it and for that they feel inclined to stomp on whatever other people do because they themselves haven't figured out what, where, and how they will operate in the confines of the infinate mystery of life.

Take care and God Bless!
#143557 by HearGodSpeak
Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:02 pm
PleromaGodhead,

Thank you for your input and spiritual observation.

If you send us an email, we will make sure you get a FREE/complimentary
copy of "Hear God Speak" for your personal growth and inspiration in these last days.

Write to:
[email protected]

#145987 by Crunchysoundbite
Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm
God don't like words put in his mouth. It would take my dial up 2 days to download 76 minutes if it weren't dropped. I'd listen if you sent it to me, and if the words you say god spake of were Cannonized! :?:

#145992 by drag57
Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm
god said let there be rock and there was rock!

#146012 by Crunchysoundbite
Wed May 04, 2011 8:45 pm
Now I'm hearin' it! :D

#146242 by Drumsinhisheart
Sun May 08, 2011 3:25 pm
I do not believe I can associate God speaking while giving me a headache.

I know He speaks through nature, through His Word, through the "still small voice," through the impressions of the Holy Spirit, through daily circumstances He is in control of, and through the words and actions of those close to us, and even those of strangers.

Listening to typical rock and roll with some psychedelic imagery? Not so much.

Whatever floats your boat, of course, but the hype at the site is unwarranted, imho.

#155393 by Alter Doxology
Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:55 pm
God is Perfectly capable of Speaking for Himself.