This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#97732 by Chippy
Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:03 pm
Hi I'm the bad one :D
#97798 by Melissa Proctor
Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm
THANKS!!

#97817 by fisherman bob
Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:00 am
Chippy wrote:Hi I'm the bad one :D
I'm much worse...

#97819 by philbymon
Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:07 am
Yep! Watch out for the fisherman! he's got a rod & he knows how to use it!

:shock: :lol: :lol:

#98035 by Melissa Proctor
Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:39 pm
I absolutley love FISHIN! I'm not a girly girl. I'm a Tom Boy when it comes to stuff like that. I love everything outdoorsy. Cool.

#98038 by Chippy
Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm
Don't listen to Bob. :D

(Didn't see this earlier?)
Attention disorder perhaps?

fisherman bob wrote:
Chippy wrote:Hi I'm the bad one :D
I'm much worse...

#98259 by Melissa Proctor
Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:24 am
LOL! I know. I've heard

#98645 by RhythmMan
Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 am
Hey, Melissa.
I stopped at your Myspace page and tried to shoot you a friend request.
Imagine my surprise when it told me that you won't accept friend requests from musicians!
:)

#98650 by CraigMaxim
Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:32 am
RhythmMan wrote:Hey, Melissa.
I stopped at your Myspace page and tried to shoot you a friend request.
Imagine my surprise when it told me that you won't accept friend requests from musicians!
:)

Don't you hate that?

I think alot of people don't even realize that it is checked.

But for those that do... pretty hypocritical, huh?

:roll:

#98677 by jimmydanger
Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:31 pm
Even though MySpace is now deprecated, many people only want to have people they actually know as friends. I know a lot of people who have purged their social networking sites of "spam" friends, who are often bands and musicians you don't even know. So I can understand and don't consider it hypocritical.

#98692 by Chippy
Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:12 pm
I still talk to people on there. Facebook I still cannot get my head around? At least Music MySpace is what it is and does what it says on the box. I think they'll have to come up with something soon however....

Actually a few people said they could not add me some time back stating that I don't accept invitations. I did check and that option is unchecked so I've no idea why folks cannot add me?

jimmydanger wrote:Even though MySpace is now deprecated, many people only want to have people they actually know as friends. I know a lot of people who have purged their social networking sites of "spam" friends, who are often bands and musicians you don't even know. So I can understand and don't consider it hypocritical.

#98975 by RhythmMan
Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 pm
" . . . many people only want to have people they actually know as friends . . ."
Every friend I've ever had was originally someone I didn't know.

#98982 by CraigMaxim
Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:45 pm
jimmydanger wrote:So I can understand and don't consider it hypocritical.

No bro,

It's hypocritical for MUSICIANS and ARTISTS who use MySpace as a PROMOTIONAL tool, and certainly want others to add them, yet they don't extend the same courtesy to other bands.

Do unto others, and all that!

It's always hypocritical to expect something from others, that you are not willing to give also.