This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

Should Rev Mike be banned for his behavior?

33%
67%
#89383 by Ryan_Strain
Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:08 pm
Just look at how the forum was 3 months ago, then look at what it's become after Mike showed up.

There's more than enough evidence to ban him.

He gets his enjoyment from starting conflict, and he needs to be silenced.

Make your vote.

#89388 by Rev Mike
Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:22 pm
wow, same button, different note...

#89419 by Starfish Scott
Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 pm
Ka-pow.. lol (clickity-click)
#89446 by Jeromiah
Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 am
Ryan_Strain wrote:Just look at how the forum was 3 months ago, then look at what it's become after Mike showed up.

There's more than enough evidence to ban him.

He gets his enjoyment from starting conflict, and he needs to be silenced.

Make your vote.

Away ye go ya wee pu**y, awa and tell the teacher aboot the bad man

#89452 by Ryan_Strain
Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:29 am
:oops:
Last edited by Ryan_Strain on Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

#89459 by Rev Mike
Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 am
Ryan_Strain wrote:Okay, Mikes secondary account he made to vote. I'll do that

my what? LMAO I jumped in my time machine and went back to October and created a new account just to vote in this rediculous, childish thread...hahahahahaha

#89469 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 am
This is the only website that allows this much sqwaking,fighting ,diagreeing etc.
This is not some site were musicians keep saying that was great and everything is great.
If one person was kicked OFF, It would be a travesty of great proportions.
I may totally disagree with you , but if you are a musician I will totally value your opininion, no matter how wrong you are. Even if you play crap.

#89474 by neanderpaul
Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:59 am
You know he's a troublesome weasel scumbag. But I still don't think he deserves to be booted.

#89475 by Ryan_Strain
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am
Okay then, enjoy

#89477 by CraigMaxim
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:04 am
neanderpaul wrote:You know he's a troublesome weasel

Yeah, and like any good weasel, he is just doing the mesmerizing "Weasel War Dance"

I looked it up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_war_dance

"The weasel war dance is a colloquial term for a behavior of excited ferrets and weasels. In wild animals, it is speculated that this dance is used to confuse or disorient prey."

VIDEO OF THE WEASEL WAR DANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8JFqlDUNg

LMAO!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#89479 by Ryan_Strain
Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:28 am
Hahahaha, I want one

#89485 by Rev Mike
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:22 am
CraigMaxim wrote:
neanderpaul wrote:You know he's a troublesome weasel

Yeah, and like any good weasel, he is just doing the mesmerizing "Weasel War Dance"

I looked it up...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weasel_war_dance

"The weasel war dance is a colloquial term for a behavior of excited ferrets and weasels. In wild animals, it is speculated that this dance is used to confuse or disorient prey."

VIDEO OF THE WEASEL WAR DANCE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE8JFqlDUNg

LMAO!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love how you stand in judgement of my character when your character is one that condemns others for this sort of childish name calling and then does it yourself...in quite the childish manner

#89489 by Ryan_Strain
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:29 am
Rev Mike wrote:but if asked to leave a thread I didn't start, I will.

Get out.

#89494 by CraigMaxim
Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:46 am
Rev Mike wrote:
I love how you stand in judgement of my character when your character is one that condemns others for this sort of childish name calling and then does it yourself...in quite the childish manner

I was having some harmless fun with the term "weasel". That's all. I found the term "Weasel War Dance" because I was looking up some good things that weasels do, so I could mention that we need weasels sometimes. :-D

But I had to LMAO when I saw "Weasel War Dance" and read what it's purpose was. Harmless ribbing to bring a laugh.

But definitely not "mean spirited" like....

What was it?

"You Moonie Piece of Sh*t!"

And many others that you called me?

But you are standing in self-righteous condemnation over a link to: "weasel war dance"?

That's funny.

#89512 by Shredd6
Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:04 am
Ok.. NOW this has gotten as bad as a Christian or Atheist forum.. Holy bejeebus!!

Hell no, don't ban him.

Hey Ryan, all I gotta say is this. One day, you're gonna live on your own. Whether it's in a house or apartment. And you just might find yourself living next to, or above, or below, a neighbor you might not particularly care for. Think the Rev is bad?? At least you can just push an ignore button, or power button, and you don't have to deal with him anymore.

But when it comes to a neighbor?? You're stuck! There is no button. The landlord, police, FBI, President of the USA, can't make them move out. You just have to deal with them, and find a way to co-exist. It's called social skills. Neighbor wars are 100-times worse than this forum could ever produce.

If Bandmix bans the Rev.. You don't take that one step toward better social skills yourself. Sometimes I think that's why Bandmix chooses to ignore these kinds of things. It's actually one of the things I like about this forum.

Word from the wise.. Rastafari.