This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Sell your guitars here.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#87974 by CameronWillis5150
Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:10 pm
I have a Jackson RX10D Randy Rhoads and a ESP/LTD Kirk Hammet KH-202 that I'm looking to trade/sell....

Trade: I'm looking for an Epiphone Les Paul Standard or Custom, or a B.C. Rich Mockingbird (However, I'm open to any offers). Depending on the model and condition of the guitar, I might be willing to trade both guitars for one. Both guitars are equipped with a Floyd Rose double locking trem! The Jackson has Duncan Designed pickups, and the ESP has EMG (Passive) pickups. Both are in perfect condition with absoultly no scratches, dents, or any damage at all. They are like brand new. I've also just recently installed new sets of Ernie Ball Super Slinky's on each guitar, they are both set up and tuned for standard A440 tuning!

Buy: I'm not so much as interested in selling any of my guitars, but if you make an offer I like then I would have no problem compromising.

#92494 by Metalhead90
Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:14 pm
I'm really into the Kirk Hammett Signature ESP, but I have only cheap guitars in my disposale and seriously low on cash, which is one of the reasons why I'm trying to get into a band