This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#3232 by Severedsun
Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:30 pm
hard as hell to find players in florida,especially drummers and bass players,what the hell did everybody stop playing bass and drums and switch to guitar..sh*t you need guitarist there evrywhere....anyway any drummers or bass players we need YOU!!!!hit me up..later :roll:

#3233 by Guest
Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:06 pm
Here on the Mississippi gulf coast, drummers seem to be plentiful, but bass players are very scarce. Everyone wants to be a lead guitar player.

#3234 by Doctor Bob
Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:17 pm
I am in Florida, and I am a bass player. Also have a great double bass drummer that I work well with.

My problem is that yes.......there are plenty of guitarists around my area, but they are mostly hacks. I am having a real problem finding a guitarist that can play 80's hard rock/metal. All the lead players around here wnat to play (or know how to play) is southern rock, and blues.

#3236 by Severedsun
Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:32 pm
where is palm beach,because we are in clermont area....have 2 great guitarist just need drums and bass...

#3237 by Severedsun
Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:36 pm
hey send some of those drummers from mississippi over to cental florida....yea every body does seem to want to be a ead guitarist these days...thanks for the replys..later

#3238 by gremlin
Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:39 pm
we have plenty of bass players and drummers but very few good guitar players most around here are 3 chord curt cobain want to be.

#3239 by Severedsun
Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:47 pm
hear that gremlin,i have run into alot of those myself but finally foumd 2 good ones worth holding onto...good luck

#3240 by Guest
Sat Oct 21, 2006 11:05 pm
I'll trade you two good drummers for a good bass player :lol:

#3250 by Severedsun
Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:13 pm
bodine will take one drummer but dont have a bass player to trade just yet...lol

#3292 by little_tim
Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:11 am
nahhhhh fellers........theres bass players out here alright.......the problem is finding the right drummer to jam with cause if you dont click with the right drummer.....your f**k.....

#3305 by Severedsun
Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:22 pm
thanks little tim...you are correct from a bass players point of view.thanks for the comment
#3345 by tempstrickland
Sun Oct 29, 2006 2:22 pm
:( we have the opposite problem,I'm a drummer and have a killer bass ,and a good singer,can't find a decent lead player in douglasville ga.we have gigs waiting can't find some one with a-game,to play standard and drop d. :( :( :cry: :!: :shock:

#3357 by little_tim
Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:45 am
well.......keep lookin......guitar players got a way of poppin out of the ground.....

#3367 by Severedsun
Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:19 pm
well put little tim........yes keep looking you might have to go through a few but you will find a good guitar player.....theres tons out there just have to weed through..

#3376 by Dreadzy J
Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:22 am
Up here in the Northwoods of Mn there are alot of bass players and drummers. It seems like none of them have the patience to get bands together and actually do something with there talent. I tried many times to get somethin going and have decieded to go solo for the time being. :(