This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#86298 by Jorge Laguna
Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 pm
I'll be moving in 2 weeks to London, and I'll be living in Northwest, but any place even in city centre will be great.

So I'm looking for a monthly rent room where I can put my Recording equipment and my 2 drum kits. Cheap if possible.

Any suggestion?
Any website?

Thanks!!
#86785 by Race and Rhythm
Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 am
HI!

There is a great venue conveniently located right opposite to Tufnel Park station in the Northern Line. It would be very convenient so it is NW5.

Let me know if interested. You can get in touch with us on 07883066835

#93658 by Jorge Laguna
Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:06 pm
Thanks, I did call, but they dont offer permanent rent for small rooms, they only have 2 big rooms for live events.

Thank you!

#93671 by gbheil
Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Practice space sounds like it must be at a premium in the UK.
Shame that.
When you say "small room", what are you referring to in sq foot...err meters ... or what ever you guys use to measure stuff over their.
Here a small space may be 1200 sq/ft.
About the size of my shop / studio / barn. LOL

#94224 by Jorge Laguna
Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:43 pm
Well, small room or big room. The thing is that there is a lack of places to rent monthly for rehearsing. There's only per hour and with equipment.

I want a place to rent monthly where I can put my 2 drumkits and studio gear and play or rehearse whenever I want.

Please if any of you knows something in London let me know!

Thanks!

#94279 by gbheil
Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 pm
Sorry man, perhaps some of your countrymen will come through.
We had space rented for some time. Was also my MMA gym so I was around quite a bit. Still I worried about someone jacking our stuff all the time.

Best wishes.
#112234 by Ian_The Fourth Person
Sat May 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Did you find a place?

I'm a drummer looking to share a long-lease studio in central London for teaching and practice. However, they are difficult to find and expensive to rent. Am willing share a place, and have experience in sharing studios.

Get in contact if you still have'nt found a place or know someone who wants to share.

Cheers,
Ian - 07931 131208