This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#92836 by Starfish Scott
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:51 am
The Original Mindmelters.

One more drink..

#92868 by Chippy
Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:50 am
I tried this sometime ago. I picked my top 5. It didn't go down all that well :wink:

:D
#92876 by ratsass
Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:56 pm
Andrewawsome wrote:Give me your favorite bandmix band that has downloadable songs on their profile

No! It's MY favorite bandmix band and I WON'T give it to you! :)

Look at it this way. If you had 10 really good friends on a forum, you wouldn't post that one of them was your favorite, now would you? Same here. Lot's of good bands and musicians here. Some I like because of their style of music, others for their ability to write really good lyrics, others because of their attitude and personality, and yet others because of their great production work and their willingness to share information on how they do it. Trying to narrow it down to 10, much less 1, would be a daunting task and probably counter productive. You'd do much better to just ask who has downloadable songs on here and leave it to them to let you know.

This is a great place to hear some original music. Stick around and you'll see what I mean.

#92900 by Starfish Scott
Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:28 pm
Everyone is afraid to say they like something.

Isn't that just so damn typical>?

#92907 by ratsass
Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:42 pm
Capt. Scott wrote:Everyone is afraid to say they like something.

Nah, Capt. It's more like everyone is afraid to say they dislike something. Probably for fear of discouraging some artist who still has a long ways to go. We leave that up to you. :)
Seriously though, I've seen and heard bandmix members grow musically on here, so I tend to encourage instead of telling anyone to sell their instrument and get a job at Wal Mart.
As far as this post, I was just pointing out that it's not good to choose one artist over another. Do that AFTER they make it big. :)

#92908 by Starfish Scott
Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:47 pm
He asked for examples that YOU liked.

MAN UP or forget about it.

You saying you are afraid to say you liked something or you afraid to say something wrong?

You are going to like what you like, because you liked it. PERIOD.

That's what he wants to know.

He isn't interested in your prediction of who will be the next hot ticket.

Now you are pissing me off. It's a forum, express your opinion unless you just don't have one.

And if you can't make a selection, don't give me an excuse why you didn't. It's like telling me that if the dog hadn't stopped to sh*t, he would have caught the fox.

Save the rhetoric for the political part of this forum. This ain't it.

#92913 by ratsass
Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:03 pm
Capt. Scott wrote:He asked for examples that YOU liked.

Settle down Capt. I was going on the fact that he asked for my "favorite" bandmix band, and I honestly don't have one favorite. Also, he asked for one with downloadable music and I don't keep track of whose is downloadable and whose is just for listening. Let him do his own homework is what I say.
BTW, I did reply to Colorsfade and his new side project as something I like as I've replied to others. I am guilty of not responding to everything I like as I get sidetracked a lot and forget to get back with them on it. My memory ain't bad, but my forgetter is REAL good. :)

#92915 by Chippy
Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:18 pm
See! :lol: Only kidding.

Back home we like friendly rivalry and like Cap'n says its ok to like something/someone. It's equally ok not to like something/someone. It's an opinion based system where back slapping it not allowed and where people hear the solid in your face truth without slobbering up to yah. :D

I hope when I picked my top 5 I indeed didn't offend anyone because as above, it was a friendly idea that didn't wash well here for some reason or another?

I prefer straight talk myself. Sure opinions can get to you if directed at you sometimes but its better to know than guess, after all that's how we improve ourselves as people in the future, besides real friends stay with you in the long run.

Just my 89 cents. :D
#92916 by ColorsFade
Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:22 pm
Andrewawsome wrote:Give me your favorite bandmix band that has downloadable songs on their profile

His stuff isn't available for download, but by far my favorite songwriter has been eseime: http://www.bandmix.com/eseime/
#92932 by IzzyFunderburke
Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Ive already found tons off good songs on here but i wanted YOUR opinion. just a few good bands not your favorite
#92934 by ColorsFade
Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Andrewawsome wrote:Ive already found tons off good songs on here but i wanted YOUR opinion. just a few good bands not your favorite

Ummm?

Make up your F*cking mind...

#92949 by jw123
Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 pm
Andrew your just too Awsome, check out Capt Kirk, oh Im sure he wouldnt let you download his stuff, its too precious
#92973 by IzzyFunderburke
Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:25 pm
Ohh sorry, i ORIGINALLY wanted your favorite bm band. But, after realizing it would just KILL you guys to do that i changed it.

#92974 by gbheil
Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 pm
NOISY KUNG FU !!

:twisted: .......................... :lol: