This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#85750 by fisherman bob
Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:08 am
Was e-mailed by a local gal who has a CD on ReverbNation. Looks like another interesting website. Anybody use it? like it? success with it? Just curious....

#85788 by CraigMaxim
Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:15 pm
Yeah I've used it for several years now.

It's one of the best musician sites out there. Tons of widgets you can use to promote your band and shows. Weekly stats that can be emailed to you as well. Keeps track of your gigs and how many people were at each gig, and which other bands were at the same gig, and then turns this information into charts and graphs, so that people can see the average numbers at your gigs, the highest gig you've played etc... It also has a fan database for writing newsletters to fans, or email them for your next show. It's an opt-in and uses regular email, which is very valuable to have a database of your fan's locations and contact info.

Well worth signing up.

It's one of the most comprehensive sites out there.

#85834 by fisherman bob
Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:47 am
Man I need to take a week off and learn how to utilize all these different websites.

#85846 by thelonerambler
Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am
fisherman bob wrote:Man I need to take a week off and learn how to utilize all these different websites.

It's as easy as MP3 me.

#85872 by fisherman bob
Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:38 pm
thelonerambler wrote:
fisherman bob wrote:Man I need to take a week off and learn how to utilize all these different websites.

It's as easy as MP3 me.
What's an MP3 and how do I send it to you?

#85936 by thelonerambler
Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:31 pm
fisherman bob wrote:
thelonerambler wrote:

It's as easy as MP3 me.
What's an MP3 and how do I send it to you?

Download Itunes!
put your cd in drive (original tunes only)
Click on rip cd
Let the computer do it's magic
This is where I'm getting a little fuzzy
I think you left click on the song after it's on Itunes!
it says make this a mp3? Do it.
Send me an email of that file
just attach it to your love letter to me
Bam we put it up! Link to your Website/Myspace page
We use some pics and bio info that hopefully you sent via email
thats it!!
#108445 by Mannering Media
Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:03 pm
fisherman bob wrote:Was e-mailed by a local gal who has a CD on ReverbNation. Looks like another interesting website. Anybody use it? like it? success with it? Just curious....

I have recently joined and done a little promotion on other sites....
We are now number 105 in the reverbnation UK National Jazz charts, come and listen on www.reverbnation.com/lindaangelis

Just another opportunity on the internet to promote yourself.
I think it is quite a good site, but like everything else, it is only as good as the effort you put into it.

Regards,
Ian.