This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#85580 by Dajax
Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:07 pm
I added a bass and a couple of electric guitar parts in harmony to an original idea I had posted a while back(Original+guitars). Nothing all that special about the tune, but I love the way this Fender Esquire records. Quite versatile for a single pickup axe. It is the same guitar I used for the Trower univibe, and Phase 90 demos. Very different sound though on this new track
Last edited by Dajax on Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

#85587 by gbheil
Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:59 pm
Nice, liked the lead tone, especially in the lower register. Seemed a tad hollow in the higher register however.
So much for my .02, very enjoyable too bad she's so short.

#85664 by HowlinJ
Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 am
Dajax,

The melody conjured up audio images of Let It Be and Shenandoah.

The double guitar lead is great, kinda Clapton and Allman like.

I'm with Sans on the guitar tone, beautiful!

Howlin'

#85665 by fisherman bob
Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 am
You're one helluva fine guitarist. I wish you could put a LONGER version of this on your profile page. I want to listen to MORE PLEASE...
#85677 by thelonerambler
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:54 am
I like it...it's nice and easy...still has some power. Good tune! I'm with FB it could be a little longer and I'd like to hear some lyrics. Clean recording!
I hear a little Clapton but not too much.I listened to it a bunch of times...you could almost triple the length of it add some lyrics and and then it would be there for me.

#85714 by jimmydanger
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:57 pm
Always good to hear from you Dajax. I liked the tune but agree with Howlin. A real throwback but in a good way. My favorite is still Heroes.