This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#83954 by thelonerambler
Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 am
Just wanted put up another post about http://www.myruralradio.com We're an online station for original unsigned musicians and bands. It's kind of like an open mic. on a worldwide scale. Check it out and submit your songs we love to hear from all genres of music, just keep it clean! [/img]

#83960 by philbymon
Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:39 pm
I've been told I have a really good radio face...

#83974 by ratsass
Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:08 pm
philbymon wrote:I've been told I have a really good radio face...

I've been told I'm too ugly even for radio. :)

#84446 by Kramerguy
Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:57 pm
you will probably have a much easier time getting bands if you approach them, rather than asking the bands to come to you. Just an idear...

#84515 by fisherman bob
Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:50 am
ratsass wrote:
philbymon wrote:I've been told I have a really good radio face...

I've been told I'm too ugly even for radio. :)
I'm too pretty for radio.

#84525 by neanderpaul
Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:42 am
You and me both Bob! 8) :lol:

By the way. I submitted to these folks. Got a positive response a day or two later. Waiting to hear more back.

#84535 by thelonerambler
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:42 am
Kramerguy wrote:you will probably have a much easier time getting bands if you approach them, rather than asking the bands to come to you. Just an idear...

Dear Kramer guy,
Would you like to on my radio station? I was listening to Varlerie Nicole...sounds pretty good. I hope this is what you meant about approaching bands. I also hope you guys submit some songs. Like the RUSH cover too! http://www.myruralradio.com

#84536 by thelonerambler
Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:46 am
neanderpaul wrote:You and me both Bob! 8) :lol:

By the way. I submitted to these folks. Got a positive response a day or two later. Waiting to hear more back.

Sorry if it takes a couple of days or a week to actually get your songs uploaded to the site. My partner and I both work full-time jobs in addition to listening,and responding to all the artists.Thanks for sending your songs and supporting our efforts.

#84538 by neanderpaul
Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:00 am
No problem. Your site looks very professional. Best of luck. :D
#84541 by fisherman bob
Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:38 am
thelonerambler wrote:Just wanted put up another post about http://www.myruralradio.com We're an online station for original unsigned musicians and bands. It's kind of like an open mic. on a worldwide scale. Check it out and submit your songs we love to hear from all genres of music, just keep it clean! [/img]
If we submit a song to your website how often would it be played daily? weekly? monthly? Just curious...
#84542 by thelonerambler
Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:54 am
fisherman bob wrote:
thelonerambler wrote:Just wanted put up another post about http://www.myruralradio.com We're an online station for original unsigned musicians and bands. It's kind of like an open mic. on a worldwide scale. Check it out and submit your songs we love to hear from all genres of music, just keep it clean! [/img]
If we submit a song to your website how often would it be played daily? weekly? monthly? Just curious...

We use a random shuffle on a Playlist player with a capacity of two hundred songs. It just depends on how long the user listens, but they can also click right on any song and hear it whenever they want.

#84709 by thelonerambler
Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:02 pm
neanderpaul wrote:You and me both Bob! 8) :lol:

We need mp3 formatted songs. Sorry, send me some and I'll get them up by Monday.

Thanks,
Thelonerambler

#84715 by neanderpaul
Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:51 pm
I did submit an mp3 actually. Do I need to resend?

#84754 by MadmX
Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:31 am
Ummm this looks pretty country ish......