This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#81211 by Crip2Nite
Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm
.... and did anyone see the picture I posted up of me in my skivvies??? :shock:

#81213 by Chippy
Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm
Last edited by Chippy on Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

#81381 by Hayden King
Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:08 am
I think the problem is just that with the economy and the music scene the way it is right now many of us aren't getting it on too well in music and therefore "other" subject's get introduced to the forum. Some of these subject's are a bit volatile and we're venting a bit.
Well that may be my problem anyway.
It's still a very good site and forum IMHO!

www.myspace.com/blunderingeye
http://c1.ezfolk.com/bands/6039/index.php
www.myspace.com/445175001
Facebook group/Hayden King

"It is what it is"

#81532 by RhythmMan
Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 pm
I never go to any of the non-music topics.
And, from what I've been hearing - I'm glad I stayed away . . .
S'ok - I don't have time for anything but music, anyway . . ..

#81541 by Chippy
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:17 pm
Last edited by Chippy on Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

#81543 by Prevost82
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:22 pm
sanshouheil wrote:I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it reminds me of....... of victory!

Such a good christian :twisted:

#81545 by Chippy
Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 pm
Hey Prevost.

Are you on MySpace?

Prevost82 wrote:
sanshouheil wrote:I love the smell of napalm in the morning, it reminds me of....... of victory!

Such a good christian :twisted:

#81676 by Prevost82
Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:24 pm
No Chip ... just FB ....

#81680 by gbheil
Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:49 pm
No such thing as a "good Christian".

#81688 by Chippy
Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm
Pity.
I'll catch on there then. Keep well.

Prevost82 wrote:No Chip ... just FB ....

#81709 by Kramerguy
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Black57 wrote:Okay, so did anyone go listen to my 2nd version of Coffee Break...Check out Coffee Break take 9. Then you can keep on with this thread.

B57-
I liked the raspy-ness of the flute better in 9, but the recording itself sounded more low-volume and distant, I could also hear more hiss in it.

Can you bring up the levels, kill the noise, and bring that flute out some more? I do think it was better, but maybe I'm just hearing things too :P

#81711 by Kramerguy
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:08 pm
Chippy wrote:You are right, this is just bollocks.

RhythmMan wrote:I never go to any of the non-music topics.
And, from what I've been hearing - I'm glad I stayed away . . .
S'ok - I don't have time for anything but music, anyway . . ..

Hey Chippy,
We all tend to take steps off the beaten path and I certainly won't deny taking a few stabs at people in the heat of debate.

Our passion is what makes us special, especially as musicians.

I used to argue politics on an unmoderated forum, now THAT got some serious ugly, but even then, MOST of those guys, I would have happily clapped on teh back and had a beer with, because:

Regardless of race, religion, politics, or any other factor- we're all human, and we're all stuck on this floating rock, so at the end of the day, it's all about sitting back and relaxing and taking time to enjoy what little comes our way.

Don't sweat the forums, most of us, even those who argue the hardest, don't.

#81734 by Chippy
Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:57 pm
This forum is unmoderated and while I think most of it is cordial (mostly ~ sometimes ~ perhaps?).

It is bogging down what everyone said this forum was about when I first joined. Musicians, helping musicians. I think that point is missed by a long way on this rock.

I try to tag everyone who comes in who is new. I see hardly any effort on most people and when they do its usually half hearted. Again people are the life blood of a forum and if it stays on topic it will work. That is NOT to say that you cannot talk about something other than the web site's slogan

>>>> "Connecting Musicians".

I'm just saying really. I do switch off constantly lately but try again to keep tabs on new people and TRY to offer some help. I'm still waiting to hear Mike's songs. :D

Kramerguy wrote:
Hey Chippy,
We all tend to take steps off the beaten path and I certainly won't deny taking a few stabs at people in the heat of debate.

Our passion is what makes us special, especially as musicians.

I used to argue politics on an unmoderated forum, now THAT got some serious ugly, but even then, MOST of those guys, I would have happily clapped on teh back and had a beer with, because:

Regardless of race, religion, politics, or any other factor- we're all human, and we're all stuck on this floating rock, so at the end of the day, it's all about sitting back and relaxing and taking time to enjoy what little comes our way.

Don't sweat the forums, most of us, even those who argue the hardest, don't.

#82194 by MarkofEarth
Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:09 pm
Hello.

#82195 by Chippy
Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Why hello!

MarkofEarth wrote:Hello.