This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#63 by bhank
Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:43 am
Hello everyone,
Just joined the site and thought I would say hello, I play acoustic guitar , have an alverez 12 and a yamaha APX. I have been playing since high school ... but picked up my guitar about 2 years ago and really started trying to become a good artist. I play nightly now ... for at least an hour .. sometimes 3 or 4 ...
I am married with 3 great kids , have a career that I love ... but am giving tought to trying to play some local venues as a solo acoustic act , or maybe a duo if I can find someone who would like to join me ..
Looks like a really nice site so far .. look forward to getting to know you all !
Blaine

#64 by Guest
Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:21 am
*wave*

I too have just joined. I'm a 29 year old vocalist from Virginia having one hell of a time trying to find dedicated musicians to work with. I figured joining a community like this will help with this tedious process.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all:)
#65 by Gary Esslinger
Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:32 pm
[url]www.thegaryeproject.com[/url]this is an invitation to checkout my site sign my guestbook and enter your band ,label or favorite website in my webdirectory ! thanks gary e. !

#66 by kid_dynamite
Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:18 am
hey whats rockin everyone? im a 21 yr old rocker from around detroit lookin for some cool musicans to shoot the sh*t with and maybe jam

#67 by RMORIALLI
Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:10 pm
Hello! I am not new here to Bandmix, but I am new to this forum. I have over 20 years experience on the road and have used just about every amp-guitar combination you can imagine looking for that perfect signature sound. I gave up on factory made guitars and stock amplifiers a long time ago. A lot of players think that you can just go out and buy a stock Les Paul or PRS and a stock Marshall and sound great..............just doesn't happen that way. I would love to share my experiences with everyone, and I have a lot of questions myself....so.....lets get started!

#68 by Guest
Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:58 pm
Hi, everybody. Just joined today.
I'm 60 years old, first picked up a guitar in the late fifties at about age 13. I've since discovered that my first love musically is singing. I knew early that I could sing, but never really pursued it. Started singing in church five years ago, and am finally starting to take singing seriously. I'm beginning to actively look for chances to sing, hoping to even make a few dollars at it eventually. I accompany myself on an Epiphone copy of a Gibson J-200 acoustic-electric. I'm singing with three different groups and jamming with whomever I can. My favorites right now are old-time country, gospel and bluegrass. I'm in the Denver area.
Orlando

#70 by claree
Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:48 pm
Paul..I like your songs. . remind me of JJ cale. Good work.

Belle .. congratulations on your latest publication. Sounds really good.

Hi everyone else ...... >8 < ) I'm Claree and I play piano ..sort of doing a solo gig right now but have played with others in a band.

I'm in South Louisiana.

#71 by Bobaloo in Mountain House
Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:13 am
Hello all. I've been around for a few weeks but took a break when some unnecessary rude comments were posted towards a couple of talented ladies here. Hopefully the sender has been hit by a bus since then. :wink:

Anyway...just wanted to say hello to everyone and if you're in the SF Bay Area, look me up and lets play some music !!

P.S. Did anyone see the pics of Eddie Van Halen from the Academy Awards? I was bummed to see him looking so bad! :roll:
#72 by Guest
Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:03 pm
I,too,took a leave of absence from the site from the extremely foul and abusive language towards others but I kept up and rejoined.I was formerly under JFZ.Remember me Belle?(Belle of the ball).Anyways,I came back as my band name,EXIT 20.Still the same lovable drummer.I was accepted by a Nashville band for touring but patiently waiting for my call to meet up with the guys but until then EXIT 20 is taking our surrounding community by storm.We do classic rock.

Jon

#74 by Nicod3mus
Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:18 pm
27- Edmond oklahoma - guitar/vocals

In and out of bands since I was 10 and we are puting together a new project now, dunno how that will turn out. I work with one of the biggest names in internet marketing during the day and I rok ur face at night. haha j/k
#75 by CUTHEAD
Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:35 pm
Hi everybody :D

my name is Cuthead, I`m from Switzerland, you know Cheese & Chocolate ...
I`m a professional Guitarist since 1990.
Started playing with 11 and do so ever since then.
Played in a lot of bands and do guitarrecordings for other artists
in the studio.
I recorded 3 Soloalbums of witch the 3rd one just got finished.
All instrumental guitartunes.
Yeah.. thats what I do.

CUTHEAD
http://www.cuthead.net

#78 by Kountry Fiddler
Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:37 pm
Howdy everyone!

My name is Karen. I'm from Port Huron, MI (The thumb) and I'm a solo fiddle player of 2 years and can play some mandolin (teaching myself) and Viola on the side. I love bluegrass, celtic and country music. I'm 24 going on 25 April 3rd. Aside from music my hobbies are the great outdoors, 4 wheelers, 4x4 trucks, fitness, photography, celtic dancing, some line dancing, demo derbies, concerts, Open Mic nights (which I am addicted too) and much more. :D

Look foward to meeting other musicians here!

Karen 8)