This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#72522 by RGMixProject
Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:13 pm
A lot of people will miss him and he has never been proven to be guilty except to make music and entertain people.

God rest his soul.

#72526 by J-HALEY
Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:49 pm
God what a day, all the entertainers we grew up watching are dieing. Farah Faucet. I bet everyguy on here from the age of 40 to 60 had that poster of her in there garage or room (my brother had one) and now The King Of Pop. I know a lot of you guy's are going to laugh at me but he was a huge musical inspiration to me. I am the same age as he when he was 10 singing songs in the Jackson 5 like Ben, ABC, I was also 10 watching his singing and performing abilities. Not to mention his music is part of the soundtrack of my life. Tis a sad day indeed!

#72527 by Chippy
Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:12 pm
I'm sadly remembering another thread on here slating him. He was strange yes. Stand up anyone who plays anything and say that you are normal.

Anyway, it comes to us all, (Sadly).

By now we should have reached stars and in his day that was the promise. Now we just have constant conflicts and maiming.

#72531 by ZXYZ
Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:45 pm
I doubt if anyone alive doesn't know what the "moon-walk" is; (well, maybe except some tribes in outer zimbowee) ..
He'll be missed. One of my personal favorites was when he and evh got together and made "beat-it". Great song. Yeah, some called him strange..i think all great talented people are a little eccentric. comes with the territory.

Gonna miss Farah too. Yup, had that poster proudy hanging back in the day..

#72534 by Crip2Nite
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:11 am
How'd he die?

#72536 by ZXYZ
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 am
heart attack i think

#72537 by CotyAE
Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:30 am
Whoa, I thought it was fake when I first read it. He was also one of my favorite pop artists (Billy Jean, Big and Bad, Thriller, Black & White, etc etc) of all time, listened to his stuff when I was younger. Dang . . .

#72550 by gbheil
Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:11 am
Cardiac Arrest = Heart ceases to funtion as a pump entirely.
In Cardiac Arrest if you dont get cardioversion immediatly your a dead man.
Not the same thing as heart attack technically known as myocardial infartion where the cardiac tissues are deprived of circulation due to some type of occlusion of the arteries that actually service the hearts tissues thereby losing oxygenation causing tissue damage.
Many heart attacks are asymtomatic. Especially in women.

#72559 by ZXYZ
Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:30 am
Sans is teh medical MAN!!! You coulda gone to school for another 6-8 years and become an M.D. Physician internal medicine type of dude..
#72562 by mcv57
Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am
RGMixProject wrote:A lot of people will miss him and he has never been proven to be guilty except to make music and entertain people.

God rest his soul.

Amen.

#72572 by repressthecadence
Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:58 am
RIP

There are a lot people on about their good riddances. It irks me that someone could stoop so low as to spit in the face of the deceased. Regardless of what kind of life the man may have lived, what right does anyone still living have to speak foul? I'm not saying he was guilty or innocent of that for which he was acquitted, but come on now. Really.

#72577 by Black57
Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:30 am
Surpirisingly, I am sad about his passing. It got to the point where all you heard was how weird he was, how broke he was. Every year I wondered what weirdness will he do this year. My daughter called me to tell me the news. When I went took care of a few errands Michael Jackson's music resonated on every radio station. I cranked up the sound as loud as it would go. My kids said that they had stopped at a red light where a homeless man yelled out "hey, y'all hear that Michael Jackson is dead?" We were just laughin' that even the homeless know that MJ passed away.About a year and a half ago we saw him mourn the death of James Brown.

My son and I were watching the Beat-it video and I told him that EVH played the guitar in that. Didn't Slash play the guitar in Dirty Diana. Have you all eve seen this MJ video. Be ready to be surprised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBS6r2qk ... re=related
Last edited by Black57 on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

#72586 by The Writer
Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:03 am
See you Micheal.

#72588 by neanderpaul
Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 am
Black57 wrote:
My son and I were watching the Beat-it video and I told him that EVA played the guitar in that. Didn't Slash play the guitar in Dirty Diana.

Steve Stevens from Billy Idol's played guitar on Dirty Diana. Slash played on Black or white. And Yes Eddy Van Halen played on beat it.

I am really sad about him. He really was incredibly talented and influential.

I know we can't know but.... I always felt like he was innocent. I love children so much. Children have always been drawn to me too. I grew up with my mom babysitting. Then I have 7 nieces and nephews. If he was innocent it would be really sad for him to have people think that.

I will miss him. :(

#72595 by philbymon
Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:12 am
They say it comes in 3's - Farrah. MJ & Ed McMahon are our 3, hopefully.

All I can say is that this proved to me that cardio exercize don't mean squiddly dot, & that makes me very happy cuz I won't do exercize for the sake of exercize.

A sad day for music & TV fans, for sure.