This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#70655 by hollywoodstars
Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am
We are looking for new music singers, bands and vocal groups This is FREE opportunity for you, and your friends to be part of the greatest music program in the world. Just GREAT original music - And YES - It's all FREE! You can register as a FAN or ARTIST...... Register as an Artist.... confirm the email ...log in and upload your music and videos we just opened the website this week and we are looking for artists and bands to feature (we will also be filming auditions later this year for the upcoming TV show) Be within the first 200 artist to join and get featured! http://www.imahollywoodstar.com[/code]

#70660 by Crip2Nite
Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:27 am
I wanna boink a hollywood star! No... Not Rosie O'Donnel you freakin' pervert!:x Maybe one of those little slutty actresses like Lohan or Spears, etc....

#70708 by fisherman bob
Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:51 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:I wanna boink a hollywood star! No... Not Rosie O'Donnel you freakin' pervert!:x Maybe one of those little slutty actresses like Lohan or Spears, etc....
Crip, don't tell me you want to boink IRRELEVANT sluts like Spears.

no

#70973 by mmmmmmmmmmmm
Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:32 am
The sign scares me.

#70977 by Starfish Scott
Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:16 am
Disney scares me.. the ultimate sellout..

#71084 by ZXYZ
Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:44 pm
What does hollywood have to do with music? :lol: