This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#67656 by Donald Ray
Mon May 18, 2009 1:13 am
Who is really from

Tenn

Or

Close to me

Tenn
Ark
Miss

#67658 by ZXYZ
Mon May 18, 2009 1:31 am
I went to Overton High School in Memphis.. :D

#67661 by ratsass
Mon May 18, 2009 1:54 am
I was born in Memphis and moved down to Byhalia when I was 6 and pretty well grew up there until my mid 20's when I got married and moved off. Now I'm on the other side of Arkansas and only visit back home about once a year.

#67674 by ZXYZ
Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 am
By-hail-yeah!! I remember that town!

#67685 by Donald Ray
Mon May 18, 2009 8:53 am
Just trying to fine a few Muisician's that live's close to me .That will or would actually would like together and just like tp jam out ""

That all

#67716 by jw123
Mon May 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Im from Mason TN, about 40 minutes northeast of Memphis. Im in and out of Memphis all the time.

I dont know if I want to get together and "just jam out".

I play in a band called Aint Yo Mama go to myspace.com/aintyomama1 for info schedule and pics.

Good Luck, if you see we are playing in your area a lot of times there are musicians at our shows cause we do let people sit in if they can play, so add as a friend on myspace.

I just realized who your are. I see your stuff on Craigslist all the time.

Donald Ray is your name if I remember, why are those bastards always trashing you on there? You must have pissed someone off bigtime. I enjoy Craigs list for entertainment, but I have bought quite a few quaility pieces of equipment off there.

Sometimes when I post up stuff I get a bunch of crap on there, but Ive gotten more auditions thru there than I have here.

Good Luck, People can get harsh on here when you dont have music posted, but hang around a while and you will become part of the crew. Theres a lot of musicians on here in your age group, so just take it as it comes. You are more of a blues player if I remember right. Im kinda hard rock party animal music.

C-YA

#67736 by Donald Ray
Mon May 18, 2009 4:54 pm
You hit on the "'Nail head "

My name is Don,Ray

From

Memphis.

yes i would love to jam with some bodie that is kind of close to me ??

You in a band now

Call me ...Or email me

#67747 by jw123
Mon May 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Yea Don, Im pretty busy musically these days.

Read the above post for my band info...........................

#67763 by Donald Ray
Mon May 18, 2009 8:56 pm
Hey 123 "

Hell they all ways bashing me on craiglist .Some for dam reason "" I don't know why they are even like that ::

All i am just trying to do is just start a band .So i can get back out there ??

Only time will tell <<

I miss playing in front of people ....it's a dang head rush "" Get it Rush>>>WWWWWWWeeeeeee

I just want to make friends on here ....I am not a trouble maker >>

#68457 by musicmike33
Tue May 26, 2009 12:50 am
Walnut, MS, bout 35-40 mins frim Memphis!

#68535 by Paleopete
Tue May 26, 2009 11:00 pm
North Louisiana here, about 4 hours away so it would be tough to go there just for a jam session. If I can ever get some decent income going I plan to make it to Memphis, check out a couple of open mic nights and JW's band if I can time it so he has a gig. Haven't heard his band yet, but have heard him pretty much play the crap out of a guitar...Can't wait to get a chance to see the band...

Musicmike - saw your post, I'm not into country though so I decided not to post anything. Know anyone around there needing a rock/blues/variety picker? I can play country but not all that well and to be honest, just don't like it...

#68553 by Devil's Diary
Wed May 27, 2009 4:11 am
what music do u play don ray

#68596 by Donald Ray
Wed May 27, 2009 6:17 pm
well "

I like blues rock , rockabilly , southern rock , some country rock blues

Not any thing sound's hard .I got out of that sh*t long ago !!!

Why

You ask ...Kind of music do you like to play ...

Where are you

#68602 by Chippy
Wed May 27, 2009 6:36 pm
I can tell you that I wish I was a Million miles from where I am.
Oh back to the question.

No. :lol: