This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Rate your favorite bands and albums.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#67558 by Donald Ray
Sat May 16, 2009 6:18 pm
Is that band still together or what

Band kick butt back back then ..

Gil moore had a bad ass Tama drum set

#67564 by ratsass
Sat May 16, 2009 8:40 pm
I saw them last year at Rocklahoma in Oklahoma. Rik Emmet still has the licks and his voice is smooth as ever. Got some pics of them on myspace myspace.com/jeffcoleysband . We weren't very close to the stage though.

#67591 by gbheil
Sun May 17, 2009 1:17 pm
I have not seen or heard from those guys in years.
Last time I saw them play they opened for the motor city madman.
That was one good show!

#67778 by Donald Ray
Mon May 18, 2009 11:07 pm
i am looking for the dvd or video on the 87 tour

Truimph stage's

Called the cd Stage's

Help out there any bodie !!

Got there live cd ..But not the dvd or video

#76397 by bundydude
Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 am
Not sure what they have been up to in recent years, but, I seen them in Cleveland, Ohio in 1983 on the Never Surrender tour with Foghat opening and the entire show was incredible.

Rock and Roll Machine was one of the first albums that I owned as a pre-teen kid. I was really into them. Releases suche as; Rock and Roll Machine, Just a Game, Progressions of Power, Allied Forces and Never Surrender are classics, not to mention, freakin' awesome. They had a string consisting of five platinum and eleven gold albums between the U.S. and Canada alone.

Rik Emmett is definitely one of the most underated guitarist ever, besides his electric stuff, his classical/acoustic material is absolutely amazing. For me, he falls into the same category with some of my early influences, and players who I believe, while not metal, helped to create metal guitar, like; Richie Blackmore, Eddie Van Halen, Micheal Schenker, Uli Jon Roth, etc...

#216919 by zar535135
Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:13 pm
Lay It On The Line is one of my fav. songs. Just A Game is one of my fav albums...

#217926 by VocalsBass
Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:03 pm
The only band I would compare with Rush on an even scale.