This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#45732 by @Ace Entertainment
Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:38 pm
I didn't ask him to spend $600 to come. I simply asked for volunteers from the area to come do a charity show. i am the one who got screwed out of money. I am the one who took even more losses cause I believe the show must go on. There was one AR rep there from an indy label out of chicago, but he was less than impressed by hayden king, but he was very interested in one other act. I simply tried to put on a show for the charity, hayden and his superego caused the trouble we had on site. he is the one who failed to check updates on the website to know to bring equipment, he is the one who caused me to have to bump an act. aside from the look of the show not being as impressive due to the last minute loss of turner productions, the audience had no idea there were problems except those close enough to hear the bull crap that jason wickline was spewing due to being cut because of haydens 45 minute sound check and long set. so no, i do not apologize to hayden king since he was the only problem at the show that had anything to do with the performers.

#46531 by Hayden King
Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 pm
@Ace Entertainment wrote:You know hayden, to compare me to someone who is committing fraud is bad enough, but thank you for all the written lies I've found on here by you about me.

catch a clue dude!
I was not the only one from this site at the show.
he needs that 4 week stay in the hospitol and maybe they can snap him back to reality.
the only rep there was him representing a qualified concert producer......
unless it was the guy who offered me a gig in LA and access to his top level producer!
he's blaming all of his failures on me and everyone else. he's just pissed because I exposed him on this site.

when you play big dog, your responsible for all o the little dogs!
your show / your responsibility / your fault!

#46634 by Hayden King
Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:05 pm
dude just go away
everyone knows your a liar and a con. you've blamed your failure on everyone from me to the Budweiser corporation.
a good chess player knows when to concede
a good poker player knows when to fold
a good hustler knows when the hustle is blown
a lunatic keeps repeating the same actions and expecting different results!
the people from this site that were there know I didn't lie about anything, and that you lied to everyone about everything
go get some med's
go fukk yourself
do whatever you want, but leave me and the musicians on this site alone!!!

#54060 by Crip2Nite
Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 pm
Hey.... I miss this fight! :twisted:

#58111 by Hayden King
Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:38 am
Crip2Nite wrote:Hey.... I miss this fight! :twisted:

where did you get that dorky assed white guitar?
are you playing with your teeth, or just trying to get a hair out.....lol
JUSS KIDDIN Crip! :twisted:
MAN I DON'T MISS IT. that was enough fight for a year or so for me!!!

Hey how's the new project comin along?

www.myspace.com/blunderingeye
www.myspace.com/445175001
http://ezfolk.com/audio/bands/6039/
http://bandmix.com/hayden-king/
hayden_king2000 on yahoo messenger

"my dog is a bitch"

#60328 by sticks09
Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm
Jude had some guy up north send me a 5000 dollar check and asked me to pay the food people and some others that were putting on a party for his wife and asked me to then keep the 500.00 deposite for my band out of that. check looked good. I called the bank it was drawn on and found there were insufficient funds...I tore the check up...If I had of cashed it, I would have been screwed...

#61092 by Blade69
Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:15 pm
Rule of Thumb, "Never Pay" always "Meet Face To Face"
and if your gonna pay??? do it 3 minutes before you hit the stage!! and post date the Check !!!!! 8)

#63740 by ted_lord
Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:57 pm
I just gave money to a guy who had bags outside the parking lot of my local wal-mart but three days before I saw a guy who looked suspiciously similar walk to that spot ....come to think about it, I saw that guy there last year too.....mutha fuqa I been scammed!!! damn you imitation ho-bo!!!

#63815 by Starfish Scott
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 pm
LOL I have a new method for dealing with hobo's and pan-handlers..

I make them sing. Yes, that's right.. They sing for about 3 mins and I give them a little money. (I don't care what they sing)

They always want more, but they sing for it. And believe me they hate it..

I had one guy just tell me to faq off and walk away.

I was like, "well I guess he didn't need it as bad as all that." lol

#63896 by ted_lord
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:28 am
yah thats a good one I'll try it out on the poor tanned local trying to panhandle, I wonder what he keeps in his bags.....

#64035 by Andragon
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 am
...his nuts.... All kinds: almonds and.. oh you thought what?

#64047 by ted_lord
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 am
what you thought we'd think is what he keeps in his SACK, how bout the TEABAGGERS!!!!

#64050 by Andragon
Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 am
Baggers..beggars.. all the same :shock:

#64140 by ted_lord
Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:25 pm
this doesn't hold true though, a carpet bagger is someone who moves to a region rebuilding after a war, a carpet beggar is a someone who needs some 'meow' pu$$y

#64209 by Andragon
Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 am
ROFL thanks for the genuine laugh out loud!