This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#63316 by fisherman bob
Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:32 am
I'm big and hairy, some people might confuse me for a gorilla...

#63332 by Shredd6
Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:55 am
OK so.. I just want to ask a question to The Writer here. Just being candid. It's obvious you're trying to promote something on this forum. Whether it's Songcast, or your music, or whatever it is..

I can tell you that the people on this forum really don't respond too well to people who just post something and hide. So your topics will most likely either be ridiculed or ignored.

Not a good way to promote whatever it is you're promoting. The people here don't like to have to THINK about what it is you're promoting. They'd just rather you come right out and say it. Like a person. This forum responds better to candid conversation and ideas.

There are true professionals on here. It's ok to ask about what people think about what you're promoting. And believe me you'll get honest answers. You never know, with reasonable explanations, and intelligent conversation, you just might gain something out of it.

But to be honest, not trying to be offensive, these kinds of posts just look cheesy and unprofessional. Especially since you just seem to post them and hide. Thus you'll most likely be looked upon as a joke by being responded to with a slue of them, then be ignored. In return, you'll be wasting your time and gaining nothing.

So it's up to you how you want to conduct you business.

With intelligent conversation and salesmanship, you have a chance to gain something.

Or would you rather just hear my Gorilla joke?

#63333 by ratsass
Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:59 am
I want to hear your gorilla joke. :)

#63335 by Crip2Nite
Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:09 am
.a priest, a rabbi and a gorilla walk into a bar....

#63336 by septictank
Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:54 am
F*@king Hell Crip2nite I know that Guerilla is not f*@king part of the American f*@king military pro-f*@king-cedure..But f*@k dude's you f*@king lot are bringing f*@king shame on ya f*@kin nation..It's NOT f*@kin gorilla ...and read my f*@kin lips...I'll say it f*@kin slow OK ..It's GUERILLA..Read ya ignoramus dudes:

Guerrilla warfare is the unconventional warfare and combat with which a small group of combatants use mobile tactics (ambushes, raids, etc.) to combat a larger and less mobile formal army. The guerrilla army uses ambush (stealth and surprise) and mobility (draw enemy forces to terrain unsuited to them) in attacking vulnerable targets in enemy territory.

This term means "little war" in Spanish and was created during the Peninsular War. The concept acknowledges a conflict between armed civilians against a powerful nation state army. This tactic was used by the Viet Cong and North Vietnam Army in the Vietnam War. Most factions of the Iraqi Insurgency and groups such as FARC are said to be engaged in some form of guerrilla warfare.

NOT F*@KIN GORILLA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

And f*@K shredd6 that ain't a f*@kin shark in ya picture...It@s a f*@king Dolphin :P :P :P A Pussssssy caaattttt

WOOOOHOOOOooooo :P :P

#63337 by septictank
Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:01 am
OH forgot...The f*@kin term Guerilla is used to f*@kin describe a f*@kin muzo who's a bit uncon-f*@kin-ventional trying to f*@kin break into mainstream music....Not your f*@kin average straight f*@kin 12 dudes :P :P :P :P :P

GO f*@kin buy a f*@kin news paper :evil:

#63338 by septictank
Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:08 am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo you f*@kin lot made me so f*@kin angry...I had to f*@kin pinch my f*@kin nipples hard to f*@kin calm down :evil: :evil: :evil: Now they f*@kin hurt and i f*@kin like it.....SO thanks guys..That's another f*@kin mental disorder i've got to f*@kin deal with :( :( :( b*ll*x

#63341 by Chippy
Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Is this why you have an avatar with a broken guitar? :shock:

septictank wrote:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo you f*@kin lot made me so f*@kin angry...I had to f*@kin pinch my f*@kin nipples hard to f*@kin calm down :evil: :evil: :evil: Now they f*@kin hurt and i f*@kin like it.....SO thanks guys..That's another f*@kin mental disorder i've got to f*@kin deal with :( :( :( b*ll*x

#63344 by Crip2Nite
Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:56 pm
When I finally make it over there to the UK... I will bring my fukkin' nipple clamps! :evil:

#63347 by ratsass
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:07 pm
Crip2Nite wrote:.a priest, a rabbi and a gorilla walk into a bar....

The priest says, "I'll have a glass of Altar wine please."
The rabbi says, "I'll have a glass of Kosher wine Please."
The gorilla says, "I'll have a glass of water please."
The gorilla was a Baptist. :lol: :lol: :lol:

#63349 by ratsass
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:16 pm
septictank wrote:It's NOT f*@kin gorilla ...and read my f*@kin lips...I'll say it f*@kin slow OK ..It's GUERILLA..Read ya ignoramus dudes:

Settle down a bit, Septic and let go of your nipples. We know the difference between GORILLA and GUERILLA. Bob started off making light of The Writer's post as no one on here seems to want to indulge in it for what it is and everyone else just took off on it. Don't worry, sometimes us Yanks don't get you Brits f*@ckin' sense o' humour either. :D :) :shock: :lol: :x

#63356 by septictank
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:34 pm
f*@k ratsass must be a f*@kin holiday in the States!!! course it is....you're all little f*@kin slow this week :twisted: Gonna put the big f*@kin hook on Later :twisted: :D :D :D :D

And Crips...F*@k you're a f*@king hot stud..F*'king like what you're f*@king saying....More please...SLURP..DRIBBLE...OHHHARRRR ..Pass the f*@king tissues :twisted:

#63358 by septictank
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 pm
Ratsass probs is i'm not a f*@kin POM fella just f*@kin have ta live here :evil:

#63367 by ratsass
Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:03 pm
septictank wrote:f*@k ratsass must be a f*@kin holiday in the States!!! course it is....you're all little f*@kin slow this week :twisted:

Well, ya know, boiled eggs and chocolate rabbits tends to slow ya down a mite. At least until it's time to squeeze one out, then all hell breaks loose. :lol: :shock: