This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#6061 by BMix
Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:14 pm
Hey everyone,

We wanted to first thank you all for being part of the bandmix community. In the forum, we want you to openly discuss all music topics. However, we must insist that you always reply to other members' posts/comments with respect. If you disagree, do so in a respectful manner. If a member is repeatedly disrespectful, they will be removed from the forum.

Thank you.

#21103 by TT58
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:15 pm
Zakkman! Get in touch with Trixie asap [email protected] need you and your guitar!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

#21106 by gbheil
Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:35 pm
Coool -- Big Brother is watching! And I just thought it was aliens.

#21288 by JWT
Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:26 am
What a site! Thanks Band Mix. Although it seems difficult to contact members unless you pay for subscription. So. If lead guitar/piano/bass needs front man with originals and drummer call john 601.259.1062
#25945 by Lony
Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:19 am
Hey Bandmix and everybody!
I am new here. I have been writing and perfoming songs solo (with acoustic guitar) for a while now and I have all this time really been looking for a cool band, to do my originals. I have a very mixed and personal style. My vocals range from deep, warm to punky high. I have a pretty voice, but still powerful and a nice Stevie Nicks-like fast vibrato, but I can control it well (can sing without when I want and need). I have many many songs and ideas, ranging from very pop to rock, country, punkrock (poppy punk) and my lyrics are well from te heart (like any songwriter's of course, we are all very sincere people 8) ). The melodies are catchy and easy-to-love, is what most people say.
Anyway, I guess I stop advertising here, I have just been signing up with a profile and I guess bandmix will work for me too, :)
But I wanted to post here, because I really would love to hear from you what you think of my songs (I have some live vids here on Bandmix ,solo, acoustic) I am looking for some feedback, in general, actually. I have just started out and am still learning, although I do really have a sense of what I want, I am very green and new and love to get tips and suggestions.. I live in Los Angeles ( Studio City) Anyway, love to hear from you and have a blastful weekend :!:

#25946 by neanderpaul
Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:42 am
Welcome Lony. :)

#26057 by The Hunter
Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:29 pm
Hi, Lony. I'd really like to hear some audio clips. Welcome to Bandmix!

#26122 by johnnya
Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:59 am
yea guys, are there any pics of the bandmix team? kinda like mission impossible stuff, just kidding, I think you guys do a good job and count me in for another year, like i said , everywebsite i get in it always comes back to bandmix and its helped me greatly, thanks again. johnny

#26569 by Lony
Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:11 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!
I am working on audio right now. It seems like the songs will all be accoustic, for now.
I do have some videos of me live, in the meantime, so you can still see and hear me, even though the soundquality is not so good, you can still hear me sing, you can hear some of the songs and what I sorta seek to do as a style.

Hope you will all have a good and productive weekend!

(as for me I should have made more music and sang more than work at my computer...this week and as a result I have eaten far worse and much more than neccesary, lol!! But I gotta start somewhere..? Does any of you have any tips, what are good sites to go to?

#27065 by www.risingstardance.com
Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:09 pm
Hello everyone, I own a business in Waterdown and I am looking for a singing/piano teacher, please email me at [email protected]....
www.risingstardance.com

#28413 by ianmacl
Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:03 am
Loni,

Hi, like you I am new to this site and forum. I look forward to meeting others and hopefully finding some to collaborate with.
I am in the BandMix as "ianmacl" in Tucson, Arizona.
Looking to do acoustic stuff. However, no recordings at present that I'm satisfied enough to post here. Maybe down the road.
Meanwhile, everybody, hit me up. And if there's anybody in or near Tucson, please contact me if you're interested in acoustic, singer-songwriter type stuff, covers. Originals also welcome. Looking for more mature & experienced musicians who sing, harmonize and can play well and with versatility.
Thanks.

#28444 by Arsin
Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 pm
I'm new to this and like what I see so far. I've had our profile up for a few days now and haven't had much traffic. I'm looking for a drummer in the Toronto area and have seen many worth contacting but unfortunately I'm not a paying member and a lot of these guys don't leave any contact info; so if you play drums or know of anyone who does and is looking for a good band please check out my profile, listen to the tunes, and contact me...thanks.

http://www.bandmix.ca/arsin
#30014 by timezone
Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:07 pm
BMix wrote:Hey everyone,

We wanted to first thank you all for being part of the bandmix community. In the forum, we want you to openly discuss all music topics. However, we must insist that you always reply to other members' posts/comments with respect. If you disagree, do so in a respectful manner. If a member is repeatedly disrespectful, they will be removed from the forum.

Thank you.

Can I please get someone from band mix to fix the problem I am having downloading my own pictures. I have contacted support numerous times and they have never gotten back to me.

D TIMEZONE

#30952 by chaos theory
Thu May 08, 2008 7:13 am
checkout my band
CHAOS THEORY
heavy guitars/funky beats
singer that sounds kind of
like everlast

click here >>>> http://www.myspace.com/fudgingcompost
Last edited by chaos theory on Thu May 08, 2008 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.