This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#59426 by MyStudiomusic
Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Contest Name: Les Brown's Discover Your Power Voice

Description: The Discover Your Power Voice contest is open to anyone 18 and older and the proceeds benefit EIGHT, Arizona PBS. We are looking for people who want to be motivational speakers or just have a great story to tell. World renowned motivational speaker Les Brown is the host and judge of this event and we can provide you with materials to prepare. To enter, fill out the registration form and submit your donation to EIGHT. How to enter: Donate $50.00 – Contest entry & MyStudio certificate, Donate $100.00 – Contest entry, 3 DVDs “Learn How to Tell your Story” by Les Brown & MyStudio certificate, Donate $250.00 – Contest entry, Full day seminar with Les Brown on How to Discover Your Power Voice (April 9 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm @ EIGHT studios downtown, 555 N Central, suite 500, Phoenix, 85004) & MyStudio certificate Prizes: Three winners will be selected and they will go on a three city speaking tour with Les Brown. The winners will also be part of a TV show to be aired on EIGHT.
Starts: 1/2/2009 Ends: 5/15/2009
Prize: Three winners will be selected and they will go on a three city speaking tour with Les Brown. The winners will also be part of a TV show to be aired on EIGHT.

#60075 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:37 am
donate 50$ = burn 50$ for no reason what so ever.

#60111 by Crip2Nite
Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:55 am
Put me down for $250.00 :roll: What a freakin' jackass... get the fuk off this site ya fukkin' moron... you're just polluting it...noone gives a flying fuk about your 2 bit "next to da food court" hole in the wall! :evil:

#60183 by ZXYZ
Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 am
Hey if this guy can start a contest, we can too.. lesssee...
donate $500 to all of us and we will tell you if your music is sh*t or not.. Oh, wait.. we've been doing that for free.. :lol:

#60265 by philbymon
Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:23 pm
That's it! I'm gonna charge $5 apiece for my criticisms from now on.

I'll prolly go even broker, won't I?