This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities of the UK.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#58964 by Gezz
Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:21 pm
hi everyone,

music has always been a hobby of mine rather than something i thought i should pursue hoping i would make it. i write my own songs/tunes etc but would like some feedback from other artists.

search for gezz g or click http://www.bandmix.co.uk/gezz/

constructive critisism appreciated
#58973 by Mark Phillips
Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 pm
Hi Gezz,
Your songs are nice; almost a little familiar but they do have their own voice and sound.
It is a hard style to push forward in a very unique way as public expectations can be restrictive but I think you have got something nice here.
Sorry I don't know enough about you genre to give strong constructive advice, I'm just an enthusiastic amateur song writer who enjoys recording stuff.
Cheers,
Mark..................
#58976 by Gezz
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 pm
Mark Phillips wrote:Hi Gezz,
Your songs are nice; almost a little familiar but they do have their own voice and sound.
It is a hard style to push forward in a very unique way as public expectations can be restrictive but I think you have got something nice here.
Sorry I don't know enough about you genre to give strong constructive advice, I'm just an enthusiastic amateur song writer who enjoys recording stuff.
Cheers,
Mark..................

many thanks mark for your feedback

#58997 by gbheil
Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:06 am
Some nice guitar work and vocals Gezz. Also some tasty mix of instrumentation. Though I was lost in about three seconds with the rap style. No offense man I just cant get into it at all.
Thanks for posting some music.

#59053 by Gezz
Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:27 am
sanshouheil wrote:Some nice guitar work and vocals Gezz. Also some tasty mix of instrumentation. Though I was lost in about three seconds with the rap style. No offense man I just cant get into it at all.
Thanks for posting some music.

Hi,

no... i thank you for your opinion. i have two different styles but dont know which one to concentrate on. seems like the majority of people that listen to both prefer the singing.

cheers pal.

#59554 by Septic1759
Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Hi Gezz

Liked your stuff.It does sound different and you do have a style that's there. It's not a radical difference, just subtle and just enough. :D

Cool work and the productions very good - liked it. Trouble is i'll have to take my crap off now!! nevermind :shock: