This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#48144 by [email protected]
Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:58 pm
new music up please listen and tell me what you think i NEED criticism, im sure someone can think of something to say.. thanks again
Josiah Majka
From york pennsylvania
(solo musician)
to find me go to the main page, put in the zipcode 17402 and look for
"bothhandsbroken@" and you may have to download them. thank you for your time everyone.

#48147 by philbymon
Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:10 pm
Looked on your profile. It said "No audio available."

Put 'em in MP3 format in order to upload them here in BM.

Good luck & welcome to the forum.

#48160 by Kramerguy
Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:55 pm
Philby, he uploaded .m4a (ran in quicktime on my PC)format, they are in the audio/video tab of his page.

Josiah,
I really like the For Lilly 'concept' although the execution is harsh. The lead sounds pitchy at points, like the guitar is out of tune. I used to hear this in my own playing when I was still 'green' on lead. If you can hear what I'm talking about, then you are well on your way to improving, but if you can't, The best advice I can offer is to work on your vibrato. The recording itself obviously is really basement quality, but I bet you already knew that. I won't fuss over that.

I LOVE the progressions you came up with though.. it seems your writing skills have outpaced your physical skills.

#48500 by [email protected]
Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:51 pm
yes i know it wasnt the greatest recording but you also have to remember it was a fresh jam session with old band mates that split for about two years. haha i know we are way rusty and these are my first couple songs put on here. i will have new songs in acouple days so you may see what im really about. thank you for your criticism i see these flaws but im not sure how to fix them. maybe a little advice? oh and the songs were recorded from an apple macbook. just one single mic. ha.

#48656 by ZXYZ
Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:49 am
It helps to put a clickable link (doesnt take more than a minute) on the bottom of your post. Asking busy musicians to go search for you with a zip code etc
"bothhandsbroken@" and you may have to download them.

Is not going to get you many responses.

#48805 by Robin1
Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:12 pm
ZXYZ wrote:It helps to put a clickable link (doesnt take more than a minute) on the bottom of your post. Asking busy musicians to go search for you with a zip code etc
"bothhandsbroken@" and you may have to download them.

Is not going to get you many responses.

ZXYZ, all you have to do is click on the picture of the person who is in the forum boards. You will be taken to his bandmix site. 8)

#48809 by ZXYZ
Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:54 pm
Uh, well, yeah.. i kinda did know that much..
I was talking about the zip code thing.

#49193 by Crip2Nite
Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:36 am
....why are most of your pics are one's looking up your nostrils?? :?

#49197 by jw123
Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 pm
Somebodys proud of their nose!