This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

Topics specific to the localities in America.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#46432 by lanzar13
Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 am
hey whats up everyone just put up a clip of a song that we have been working on..we are still working on it but wanted to put it up to see what you all think of it and if you have any advice.. im still getting down the whole mixing thing on the 8 track so work with me on that only my second time mixing a song..but please dont hold back let me know what you all think..you can hear the song at the link below

http://www.myspace.com/chilltonicsplace

#46564 by HowlinJ
Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:39 pm
Lanzer,
If you find a bass player as solid as you and your guitar player, you'll be there! :wink:
Good rockin'
Howlin'

#46599 by ThomFrazier
Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 am
Pretty good for a foundation. Better levels and adding vocals will be a plus.
It has alot of potential. But I love this genre of music.

\m/

#49320 by Mark Phillips
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:54 pm
Hello Guys,
I nearly said chaps and sounded dreadfully English!
But though I don't play or deliberately listen to metal music... as my own songs on my profile would show... still I really loved the raucous energy of the first song or piece, with that bar of melody pattern that steps back on itself as it goes along; tricky, but played with enough skill that it rolled on smoothly and never tripped itself up!

Yes a really nice piece of work... but Christ knows how you even start to think, let alone write words to it!
Excellent,
Mark......................

#49330 by gbheil
Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:49 am
Are we talking about "Last Stand" ?
I like, but seems I've heard this before.
Repost? or am I having flash backs again?