This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#42846 by Rockstar907
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:40 am
Just a happy little country rock thing, about a guy who kidnaps a girl called "It Was U". Let me know what ya thinks 'bout it.

#42850 by 420freedom
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:19 am
Holyshit man!,that was very good,i really liked it,I'd spend money to hear stuff like that,appreciated you posting it.

#42860 by philbymon
Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Very nice southern/country rock tune, RS. Nice doublin' leads...did you do that one track at a time? If so, you have some excellent skills!

#42884 by The KIDD
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:49 pm
Well ...Ok....hmmm ....Personally ,I wish it wasnt so country oriented in the gtr riffage. I like some country so it not that Im X country.Just not for this tune.Needs MORE COW BELL :lol: NO, seriously , I like the basic content just not the repetitive gtr riffage.Woulda like to had it follow a more classic rock with the rhythm gtr playin a more heavier crunch going thru the 1-5-6m-4...Kinda more like 38spec. Hold on loosely..A little heavier...Ya know?..Needs B3 too. :P (hell, I think everything needs the B though) :lol: Liked to have heard the vocals alittle more clear.
Hey , just kinda being personally critical..

John

#42914 by HowlinJ
Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 am
Rockin' tune Rockstar! Definitely worth a listen. I imagine ya gotta rock hard in Anchorage to keep from frezzin' to death!

Good job!
Howlin'

#43007 by Rockstar907
Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:02 pm
Thanks all for the good reviews! In regards to The KIDD's comment of using heavier guitars, we tried that and it came out sounding like Green Day's "When I Come Around". And yeah, the lead guitar may be a little repetetive, but that's just where I'm at with it right now....It may sound completely different next week. I recorded and played everything separately on my Boss BR1200 recorder. All the guitars are my Gibson SG, with my Ibanez bass. My bud and I have about 200 songs written, and maybe almost 100 of them recorded. I'll be posting more as time goes by.....and thanx again all