This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#42764 by RhythmMan
Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Welcome, guys.
You'll find a wide vsriety of people here. There's a wide range of personalities, music styles, and experience levels.

#43027 by abrocks22
Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:54 pm
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum as well. I'm Amber. I'm from California. I sing, I write, and I'm also in a band. I love all types of music. :)

#43144 by David3
Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:15 am
I'm David, singer and lyricist. I don't have a band, I've never had a band, but I've knocked around with bands, sang a little, we've written some stuff together, but recently, its just been buddies of mine who can play real good but aren't interested in doing anything like gigging or starting a band. They just want to hang out and jam all day and go home. That's fine with me, but I'd like it to go somewhere. I'm looking for a Christian band or musicians in my area looking to start a Christian band. I am heavily into alternative, I like the hardcore, but I'm not into indigestion into the mic. I like to SING. One of my favorite vocalists is Chris Cornell...

#43145 by Andragon
Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:34 am
+1 for the Cornell influence. Most don't even know that he fronted Soundgarden in the 90s (check em out). Upload a recording or two if you wanna find musicians.
Welcome and good luck.

#43845 by Craig Neal
Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:02 pm
New to the sight (sorry about accidentally starting a new thread :-( )
Looking to write and play some music with people that like to create.
I've got a couple of videos and songs up, so if u are in the Cincy/Dayton area send me a message. I have a decent recording studio in my house.

#43873 by Andragon
Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:16 am
Dig it, man! Sounds great. Full sound too. Welcome and good luck!

#43913 by gbheil
Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello all newbes to yon forum.

Photo's and music please.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

#43970 by muzakhead
Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:39 pm
Nice meeting you all! I'm up here in Michigan, I'm a 52 yr old Muzakhead who jam alot in the country with various bands. My favorite Gig was when we did ol' el paso in the 80's where I was kickin it with the one and only (WOLFMAN JACK) I'll never forget that!

#43992 by Craig Neal
Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:09 am
sanshouheil wrote:Hello all newbes to yon forum.

Photo's and music please.

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

You can check out some tunes from my band Edge Of Life at
http://www.myspace.com/edgeoflifeofficialsite
would love to hear some feedback, good or bad!
#44276 by Dream Theory
Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 am
hi, I'm a vocalist out of Arizona..just outside of Phx. Played for many years and the last several was involved in a great cover project..local clubs and lots of fun... now I'm am glued to my computer with Reaper and line 6 writing and recording originals .... Found myself with my strat and old bass back in arms....Lots of fun there too
:-) hope to make some good muso friendships here and offer as well as recieve hints..help ..all kinds of good stuff :lol:

#45234 by RickWilley
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:34 am
:oops: after reading some of these posts in here I'm not sure I can fit in. I hope Y'all can welcome a beginner! Well that's not really true either since I have had a guitar since I was a kid I just never learned to play it!
Now I'm a 48 yr old over the road trucker carrying around my guitar everywhere I go, desperately trying to make up for lost time! I'm not really interested in making any money at music but would damn sure take it if offered! LOL I just wanna play & make people feel something and be good enough to make them enjoy the experience.
I'm From Fond du lac Wi And wish I could find someone to play with when I get home weekends. I LOVE Traditional country! but also listen to and enjoy classic rock, blues and some bluegrass.

#45258 by RhythmMan
Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:15 pm
RickWilley wrote: I just wanna play & make people feel something and be good enough to make them enjoy the experience.

Good attitude, Rick.
Welcome

#45272 by MattFSax
Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:22 pm
The names Matt

I play the sax, tenor as main, but I play all of them. It's my passion. I cant wait to go to college into a jazz program next year it will be great! There's some audio on my page if u wanna listen

#45635 by Harley Walker
Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:52 pm
Since we are introducing....Hello All.!!
Brand new to BandMix and Virginia! Been here 4 weeks from New Hampshire. Please don't hold that against me...ha,ha
Been drumming (hand drums&drum kit) almost 30 years now. My heart and soul is the Blues and R&B, but just love music,, period!
Stay well..Peace
HW

#45677 by Crip2Nite
Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:59 am
I would like to say hello to you all.... My name is Crip2nite (krip-too-night) and I'm new to this site... I hope to learn and grow from all the insight you extraordinary members will share with me... Oh.... I have this infatuation for humongous mammories... thought I'd share that with you all and hope to share more of my experiences that gigantic knockers have shaped my life to what it is today! :twisted: