This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#381 by Zebulan
Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:54 am
honestly, the music isn't altogether original. That doesn't mean that it's not good... I just don't think its anything that's ready to break through the tons of bands in this genre. I do like the clean break in the song... adds a nice change of pace before coming in heavy again. Very nice addition. Overall it's a good effort for only being together for a few months.

Keep working at it... you guys do have potential.

-zeb

#382 by darker side of light
Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:47 am
Thanks man is there any more feedback!?

hey

#383 by lcradio2006
Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:23 am
hey, my name is cody. I just listened to your song on myspace. I just started an internet radio show at www.lcradio.tk, and we are recording our second show tomorrow, if you guys are intrested i will be willing to play you guys on our show. Email me at [email protected]
thanks
-Cody
#385 by ukulele boy
Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:51 pm
I'll listen to your guys songs, can you check mine out too? I'm a ukulele player from Hawaii. http://isound.com/music/ukulele_boy/ Thanks let me know what you guys think of it, I have three songs posted. Maybe you guys should advertise your music there too. I'ts free to create a artist/profile page. so far i have gotten good exposure that way, and you can get opinions that way too. Good luck with your music ....keep on strumming...............ukulele boy :D

#386 by Guest
Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:52 am
I'm with Zebulan - a good effort for being together for only a couple of months but pretty vanilla. Plenty of bands doing what you're doing so standing out isn't going to be easy.

I do hear some potential - keep working on the tunes and repost them in a few months so we can see how/if they've mutated.