This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

All users can post to this forum on general music topics.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#2432 by Hink
Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:15 am
sounds cool mastervolume...perhaps oneday we could work on a collab...right now I need projects, just laid my father (who was also my best friend for 47 years) to rest last thursday after spending the last nine months taking care of him will his broken back, ciatica and alzeheimers...I need to shift gears for sure...btw here is my modest home studio...see my page for a partial list of my gear and software

#2485 by Guest
Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:57 pm
hey hink sorry about you dad man i had mine go back in 99 its hard i know but you gotta just focus on creatin more that help keep outa the dumps i wish we could jam thats a long ride were you are im still not havin any luck down here in pa i cant believe how dried up things are around here ive contacted so many lost count aint gettin sh*t only thing to do keep on choppin

#2852 by madcurtis
Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:54 pm
I am primarily a bassest but i do of course play guitar. my collection consist of a Fender MB-5 5 string, Fender lite precsision 4 string, a stienberger spirit 4 string, a takamini G series 4 string, a fender squire strat, and an old beat up bentley acoustic 6 stringer.
My MB-5 is the cheapest and most abused guitar but it is by far my favorite.

#2857 by Patrick Ginnaty
Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:08 pm
A Gibson Les Paul, and a Fender (or Mesa Boogie) amp...

#3107 by BROOD XIII
Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:47 am
Warwick Std. Corvette 5-string......my baby

#3141 by Hink
Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:01 pm
samhainmusician wrote:A Gibson Les Paul, and a Fender (or Mesa Boogie) amp...

too bad you weren't a little further downeast....my family is from Blue Hill and next summer if all goes well we are moving back (but most of the family is gone sadly) :)

#3148 by yorkymann
Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:25 am
I play a gibson es 185 with p90ies, black with white pin stripe hollow body and d adareo strings twelves, I love the sound and with my line six vetta i can make it sound like any other, I also have a fender twin pro amp it has two sets of tubes and can realy talk, I have a 6 string ovation adamas, sounds so sweet and a twelve string ovation bandelaro also sweet. I did have a 60 les paul and a 78 les but gave the60 les to a good friend and sold the other, also had a fender p bass with a lower jaz full length pic up and two off sets, good sounding bass but sold it to. It's nice to here from folks just what they play on these days. Have fun, K.J.Y. :twisted:

#3231 by gremlin
Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:49 pm
I guess im the only one here who plays a carvin...
Its a Tl-60 model, clear gloss over flame, c22 pickups, abalone dot inlay, active electronics, phase switch, coil taps, Fishman acoustic bridge

[/img]

#3298 by kilgore
Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:48 am
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. There are sure a lot of really sweet guitar/amp setups being posted. Not a very good pic, but here's mine..

'94 custom Strat w/ Virtual Hot PAF (left)
'97 custom Strat w/ Lindy Fralin Woodstock '69 set (right)

'06 Metroamp JTM 45 replica (left)
'87 Marshall 50 Jubilee Combo
'74 Marshall 100 wired to '68 spec on a Metro Amp Point-to-Point board (right)
Cabs are old Laney AOR series with Celestions.
I have 2 more Strats and a '76 Tele, but this what I play out with.

-pk-

#3324 by steelbreeze
Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:47 am
Lots of good stuff being played. My main rig for gigs in my '79 Silver Anniversary Strat w/ Kinman pickups thru a Fender Hot Rod Deluxe tube amp. I use a Boss Chorus, Boss Digital Delay, a Boss Blues Driver & a Morley Bad Horsie Contour Wah pedal. Lots of bite :-) For the occasional accoustic song, it's an Alverez 12-string.

#3378 by Dreadzy J
Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:30 am
I play an alvarez 2005 anniversary acoustic, hohner harmonicas, a cort 5-string bass. I love alvarez they make some great sounding acoustics :D

#3548 by Hink
Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:17 am
I got a new ax and another amp to add to my collection, oddly both are quite opposite...the amp is a fender blues junior woody

and the guitar is a Jackson Kelly...the pictures do not do the finish justice, it's brand new and the paint job is flawless

:D

#3613 by bhank
Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:02 am
Alvarez 12 string ,,, I have a yamaha and Ibanez as well but play the 12 just about every night....AJ12 model, acoustic electric.. .sounds great plugged in or not!!
#3680 by AJ6stringsting
Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:52 am
Anonymous wrote:Hi all:>) Jonny rocker here.....been meaning to post this, so here goes. Tell everyone what guitar you like/play..or tell us about you guitar collection.
I play a PRS santana III.
Click on my pic. to go to my profile or go to AJ6stringsting on mySpace to view my gear. But I got many guitats for certain moods or temperment of the songs I play. If I'm striving for a sweet Strat tone I use my Strats with a Jimi Hendrix/ S.R.V. / Eric Johnson tone and I let those guitars inspire me to play a cetain way. If I play agressive Metal or Neo-Classical-Metal I pull out my Jacksons,Kramers and home assembled guitars with Floyd Roses to push my limits.